GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ID cards"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/02/05 at 20:43
Regular
"SOUP!"
My sixth form has introduced the ultimate in panic-induced security-measures. They've invented a fool-proof scheme to stop paedophiles running away with small children under their arms - ID CARDS.

Not only have they wasted half of the school's annual budget (which is usually spent on further fencing us is) on the plastic cards - but they're hired a fat elderly man to randomly ID people. He is utterly elite and I'm sure any paedophile or potential criminal would be detered by a rosy-cheeked asthmatic yelling and wheezing at them - I know I would!

Does anyone else's school/sixth-form/college have a lame scheme like this?

I'm guessing it's just another step in state Nannyism.

For shame, Tony.
Thu 17/02/05 at 14:46
Regular
"..."
My Sixth form (way back in the day) had ID cards, introduced to stop non-sixth formers walking into the building and walking off with Computer equipment. Only problem was, they didn't have anythign in the wage budget to pay anyone to check them, so the school scretary was instructed to check them. She only worked 9-12 in the morning.

Stupid idea,
for a stupid reason,
poorly executed.

it doesn't get much worse than that.
Thu 17/02/05 at 12:13
"period drama"
rah wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> Chauteaś d'la Niddle
>
> Chateau de Niddle*

Chateau au Niddle?
Wed 16/02/05 at 23:32
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
We have 'access' cards that give us discounts etc and can be used to pay for school lunch, but 'tis basically just an excuse to give us (and make us keep) ID cards. I believe the gov. has this happening all round the cuntry.
Wed 16/02/05 at 22:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
When i was at school our uniforms were our ID, i think thats largely because our school was too poor for us to all be issued with plastic cards.
Wed 16/02/05 at 21:02
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> Chauteaś d'la Niddle

Chateau de Niddle*
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:58
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah, I'm an eternal disappointment.
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:57
Regular
Ahaha.

Every time I begin to form a thought that maybe you're not a 'tard, you say something like that.

:-|
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:54
Regular
"SOUP!"
munn wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> This rock keeps away lions...
>
> Really?
> COOL!
>
> How much do you want for it?

HAHAHA FOOLED U! It dont really. It attracts them.
Regular
"SOUP!"
Cycloon wrote:

> Except ID cards suck. My 6th form had Conexxions Cards (F**K THE
> F88KING 'XX'S!). They weren't anything clever.

We had to have our pictures and stuff taken to get a "prove-it" card - but they never sent us them - cheats
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> munn wrote:
> Has a paedophile ran off with you since you got them?
>
> No?
>
> They work.
>
> This rock keeps away lions...

Really?
COOL!

How much do you want for it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.