GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Okay..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/11/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I've made enough topics about what game to get for Xmas and to be honest, I can decide. My mum is going out on Friday to buy my Xmas stuff and I need to make a decision by then.

So, can you all suggest a game better than NFSU2 which is preferbly new(ish) and fun.

I dont like alot of RPGs so they're out of the window, I dont need any footie games and i'm already getting Ratchet and Clank 3.

So, I want to get 1 more game. NFSU2 is the one on my list right now but I can easily change it for something else. I used to like the old Tony Hawks, but the last one I played was THPS3 so are the THUG games any good?

What about Ghost Recon 2? I have my PS2 online.

Spank you.
Thu 25/11/04 at 22:30
Regular
"Bicycle"
On second thought, how about...

...Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Thu 25/11/04 at 21:16
Regular
I have just joined a new online game company www.loaferslibrary.co.uk where you can rent all the latest titles and can keep them for as long as you want and can constantly get all the new titles when they come out without having to shell out for each game.

Might be worth you having a look as it is not expensive and you will not be limited in your choice of games.
Thu 25/11/04 at 19:05
Regular
"Bow to me!"
1 console? 1 game?

I think theres plenty good out on the PS2, but your pretty restrictive. Just a few suggestions here.

Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
X-Men Legends
Worms Forts Under Siege
The Lord Of The Rings - The Third Age
Mortal Kombat Deception
Smackdown ! Vs Raw
Prince of Persia 2 - Warrior Within
Call Of Duty - Finest Hour
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon 2
Goldeneye - Rogue Agent
Gran Turismo 4

I think most of them are whithin your guidelines, and they are all either out now, or very soon. Personally I would choose GTA: SA and PoP2.
Thu 25/11/04 at 13:05
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
Can't comment on many PS2 games, having only a PS1 with one game, dancing stage (I'm still straight, though). But I can tell you, THUG2 is utter...err...not goodness... but that's from a skaters point of view. It just ain't a skating game anymore. If you're not a skater you might enjoy it though.
Wed 24/11/04 at 22:21
Regular
"I'm Great."
Have you got Burnout 3? If not I'd say that. Great fun, you can go online with it and should last you a while, I hope.
Wed 24/11/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Nah, i've had two GCs before and they're just not my kinda console.
Wed 24/11/04 at 21:07
"period drama"
I R HOOPSTA wrote:
> I've made enough topics about what game to get for Xmas

Indeed.
Get a GC, and you wouldn't have this problem - which game not to get would be your biggest worry.
Wed 24/11/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I've made enough topics about what game to get for Xmas and to be honest, I can decide. My mum is going out on Friday to buy my Xmas stuff and I need to make a decision by then.

So, can you all suggest a game better than NFSU2 which is preferbly new(ish) and fun.

I dont like alot of RPGs so they're out of the window, I dont need any footie games and i'm already getting Ratchet and Clank 3.

So, I want to get 1 more game. NFSU2 is the one on my list right now but I can easily change it for something else. I used to like the old Tony Hawks, but the last one I played was THPS3 so are the THUG games any good?

What about Ghost Recon 2? I have my PS2 online.

Spank you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.