GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I read somewhere...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/05/01 at 17:06
Regular
I read somewhere that someone had said that Codemasters were the last great UK developer. I just thought that was the most stupid comment ever made - There is that tiny little company at Twycross, who never ever produce games of the most brilliant quality, ever, but i suppose Perfect Dark does not compete with. Ummm err - Colin McCrae

I am not slagging off Codemasters - They are fantastic, but I would like to nail that person who said this rubbish to a door. Ever heard of Rare (or some other good UK developers?)
Sat 19/05/01 at 20:03
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I would say Codemasters, but I get the impression that the mag was being poetic.
Sat 19/05/01 at 18:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
I like Codemasters, they do make some excellent titles - LMA Manager, TOCA Touring Cars, Colin McRae, Micro Machines...
But RARE I would say have to be the undisputed masters of UK developers!!
Sat 19/05/01 at 17:49
Regular
Codemasters make good sports games! They used to make loads of games for the ZX Spectrum!
Sat 19/05/01 at 17:14
Regular
"everyone says it"
Cyclone wrote:
Ever heard of Rare (or some other good UK developers?)

I have heard of this company called EIDOS, don't know much about them, but they are going to release some excellent games over the nest few months....

:P
Sat 19/05/01 at 17:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I read somewhere that someone had said that Codemasters were the last great UK developer. I just thought that was the most stupid comment ever made - There is that tiny little company at Twycross, who never ever produce games of the most brilliant quality, ever, but i suppose Perfect Dark does not compete with. Ummm err - Colin McCrae

I am not slagging off Codemasters - They are fantastic, but I would like to nail that person who said this rubbish to a door. Ever heard of Rare (or some other good UK developers?)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.