GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DEUS EX"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/05/01 at 15:56
Regular
this game will be shown at the E3 thing at it is coming out for the PS2 but its also a FPS(first person shooter) so it will do badly because every one will be happy playing a game called Red Faction where you will be able to shoot through walls so if you want a crap game like this go ahead but if you are going to buy this game because of what it was like on the PC just think Perfect Dark was an unknown game like red faction as when you are in the shop ready to buy Deus ex spare a thought for what is looking to be one of the most promising games of the year then if you still dont like red faction go ahead you play deus ex and every time you miss some one with a rocket launcher and the rocket hits a wall and it stays the same as if nothing has happened i can bet you will be thinking IF I WAS PLAYING RED FRACTION IT WOULD HAVE LEFT A BIG HOLE IN THERE AND I COULD HAVE WALKED THROUGH
JUST THINK ABOUT IT
KR

Sun 20/05/01 at 20:36
Regular
just seen pictures looks normal
Sat 19/05/01 at 20:58
Regular
yeah well what can we do a bout it

we could make a decent game
Sat 19/05/01 at 18:12
i think pc conversions are crap aswell and whats better, pc games or the same games on ps2?
Sat 19/05/01 at 17:49
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Hey just becauase the ps-one graphics are naff doesn't mean that deus ex will be. Black and white was a one off.
Sat 19/05/01 at 17:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Noooooo.... Not another PC conversion - Black & White on the PSone? What were they thinking???????......
Sat 19/05/01 at 16:59
Regular
"accidental superher"
ok so deus ex doesn't have destructable scenery...but the fact is that everything else about the game is amazing...great story line, gameplay, people actually know it's good. a winning formula....destructable scenery and graphics don;t make a game good....merely make an already good game even more impressive. red faction may also turn out to be a disappointment...unlikely but hey look what happened to the bouncer
Sat 19/05/01 at 15:56
Regular
this game will be shown at the E3 thing at it is coming out for the PS2 but its also a FPS(first person shooter) so it will do badly because every one will be happy playing a game called Red Faction where you will be able to shoot through walls so if you want a crap game like this go ahead but if you are going to buy this game because of what it was like on the PC just think Perfect Dark was an unknown game like red faction as when you are in the shop ready to buy Deus ex spare a thought for what is looking to be one of the most promising games of the year then if you still dont like red faction go ahead you play deus ex and every time you miss some one with a rocket launcher and the rocket hits a wall and it stays the same as if nothing has happened i can bet you will be thinking IF I WAS PLAYING RED FRACTION IT WOULD HAVE LEFT A BIG HOLE IN THERE AND I COULD HAVE WALKED THROUGH
JUST THINK ABOUT IT
KR

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.