GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dirty Chelsea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/02/05 at 09:05
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Fri 04/02/05 at 09:05
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Fri 04/02/05 at 14:17
Regular
we could tap him on national tv and poins wouldn't be deducted. fine is all that would happen. Beattie-Villa is this seasons precedent, and you could bet you botom dollar that romans lawyers would make sure that that was the maximum punishment.

besides i find it amusing arsenal are so high and mighty over this transfer rumour. which club was found guilty this season of actually illegally signing flamini,oh yes arsenal. found guiltyby the independent court of sport arbitration.
Fri 04/02/05 at 14:46
Regular
I just don't understand why they want Ashley Cole. He's an attacking left back like Wayne Bridge, but Jose's been playing Gallas there instead when Carvalho is fit.

Anyway, Wayne Bridge is better than Ashley Cole. Neither of whom compare to the mighty mighty Riise :)
Fri 04/02/05 at 14:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
As much as i'd like them to be docked points it wouldn't really be fair seeing as United has done a good bit of tapping up in the past with no penalties. I just don't understand why Jose lied about it then on Sky Sports with such an easily checkable story
Sat 05/02/05 at 14:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
However, saying that like Rio the FA might decide to make an example out of Chelsea.
Sat 05/02/05 at 14:56
Regular
Sat 05/02/05 at 20:02
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> As much as i'd like them to be docked points it wouldn't really be
> fair seeing as United has done a good bit of tapping up in the past
> with no penalties. I just don't understand why Jose lied about it
> then on Sky Sports with such an easily checkable story

he was taking the pi5ss with the adriano quote
Sat 05/02/05 at 20:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
After the Brum game he said he was in Milan at the time. I didn't hear him say anything about Adriano in that interview
Sat 05/02/05 at 20:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
With Wayne Bridge and that Portuguese bloke as back-up to Gallas (...?) I also fail to see where, exactly, Ashley [the] Hole fits into Mourinho the Genius' plans...

I don't really buy into this story too much either. This seems very unlike something a professional like José Mourinho would do - where's that slippery weasel Kenyon when you're looking for him...
Sat 05/02/05 at 20:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Still-smarting Wenker has also made it clear he does not want Chelsea to be docked points because of these allegations.

Now, has the "I didn't see it!" man suddenly gone all HONEST on us?
...Or does the simple fact that Chelsea's loss is now Man United's gain fit into the equation somewhere following the manager's admissions over his own team's underachievement?

:I

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.