GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Someone's lying"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/01/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So Arsenal and a couple of rags are saying Chelsea tapped up Ashley Cole while Mourinho in his interview after the game yesterday said during the time he was alleged to be meeting Cole he was actually in Milan (probably talking about a possible deal for Kaka or Adriano)

So who's telling the truth eh? Can't see why Jose would lie especially with a lie like that as it's so easy to check up on.

Seems like Jose's learning alot from Fergie even up to the illegal tap up allegations from managers :-D

Shall be interesting to see how it works out
Mon 31/01/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So Arsenal and a couple of rags are saying Chelsea tapped up Ashley Cole while Mourinho in his interview after the game yesterday said during the time he was alleged to be meeting Cole he was actually in Milan (probably talking about a possible deal for Kaka or Adriano)

So who's telling the truth eh? Can't see why Jose would lie especially with a lie like that as it's so easy to check up on.

Seems like Jose's learning alot from Fergie even up to the illegal tap up allegations from managers :-D

Shall be interesting to see how it works out
Mon 31/01/05 at 18:15
Regular
he was talking with Brazilian striker Adriano merely to practise his Portuguese
Mon 31/01/05 at 18:41
Regular
"Colourless"
Yeah heard Jose say that yesterday. Was he saying so that Adriano could practice his portugese or that he could?
Mon 31/01/05 at 18:44
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Mourinho said it was so he could practise his.
Tue 01/02/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
What strikes me as weird is that the selective blind frenchman didn't ask Ashley Cole whether he was at that meeting or not, would have thought that was an obvious question to ask really. Of course like Steve Claridge said Wenger may tell Cole to say he was there anyway so Chelsea can get some points docked :-D
Tue 01/02/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Colourless"
mattributé wrote:
> Mourinho said it was so he could practise his.

Why would you practice a language you are fluent in....?
Tue 01/02/05 at 18:28
Regular
jose was taking the pis5s on the adriano thing, just to wind the media up.

I love the way arsenal are so hypocritical, saying they'd expect points docked if it was true (and itprobably isn't). I forgot the transfers of flamini and fabregas went so smoothly and uncontested. oh no....silly me..... you were found guilty of illegaly signing flamini...... whats the word i'm looking for.....oh yes....it's hypocrite
Tue 01/02/05 at 22:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea dock some points off them, they've also tapped up Kleberson as well so they have someone to hand out the halftime oranges, that's a couple more points we'll have please :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.