GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jean Carlos Chera."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/01/05 at 19:27
Next big thing in football?

Possibly...

In the 2001 clips he'd only have been 6... he's only 9 now.

Amazing technique.

[URL]http://www.vkmag.com/media/jeancarlos.wmv[/URL]
Sat 29/01/05 at 19:27
Next big thing in football?

Possibly...

In the 2001 clips he'd only have been 6... he's only 9 now.

Amazing technique.

[URL]http://www.vkmag.com/media/jeancarlos.wmv[/URL]
Sat 29/01/05 at 21:31
Regular
That child is a genius.
Seriously.

Amazing stuff
Sat 29/01/05 at 22:17
You back again?
Sat 29/01/05 at 22:24
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yeh I heard all the stories this morning.

Man Utd want him don't they.

Is there an age limit on players playing for a first team?
Sat 29/01/05 at 22:26
According to FM it's 16, but as he's too small, weak, and not yet what could be called a team player, he wouldn't get in to a Premiership team obviously.

Apart from Spurs.

Also, however much I hate Man Utd, I wouldn't mind him going there, as he would really turn into a great player if he goes to a large team. Adu's decision to go to DC United was a bit worrying, and I think will prove his downfall.
Sat 29/01/05 at 22:29
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Oh no, I wasn't suggesting he should be in a first team now :D

Was just wondering, as it came up in conversation this morning, sparked by this chap.
Sun 30/01/05 at 00:06
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Just watched the video, he's incredible.
Sun 30/01/05 at 14:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Saw this the other day. It's quite worrying, in a way.

However, apparently they get this kind of stuff all the time in Brazil, and the majority of the time the player doesn't turn into anything all that special. Because he's much better than everyone at 9 years old doesn't mean he's going to be much better than everyone else when he's 20.

Some pretty impressive stuff, though. It has to be said.
Mon 31/01/05 at 10:36
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:

>
> Is there an age limit on players playing for a first team?

valeri bojinov played in serie a at 15.

Freddie adu played in major league soccer at 14 for DC United

derby fielded 3 15 year olds in one match day squad. Lee hudson, tom hudlestone and somone else whose name i forget.

I see no real reason why there would be a lower age limit. especially as there are rarely rules for some random things like this. Italy only just banned women from mens football a couple of years ago, when that raving Gaucci at perugia tried to feld a woman for his publicity. (again). Others of his classic was sacking Ahn for scoring against italy and trying to cancel perugia's last 4 games of the season because he didn't get a penalty
Mon 31/01/05 at 10:39
Regular
down wrote:
> According to FM it's 16, but as he's too small, weak, and not yet what
> could be called a team player, he wouldn't get in to a Premiership
> team obviously.
>

not sure about FM but champo never had these moral ojections. I fielded an irish 12/13 year old, because it was funny, my team was so strong that it didn't really matter. He played left wing and had 20 crossing and pace, the other values weren't great but that was pretty good esp for his age.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.