GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"signiature moves made up by us guys"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/01/05 at 20:39
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
my moves
[B][I][U]Ogre Driver[U][I][B]:
kinda like an emerald fusion from hcp a piledriver that lands on the left side of your legs
Mon 31/01/05 at 14:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've got a great signature move. It's called the screw job and entails me getting it on with the boss' daughter allowing me to have backstage power to give me the belt whenever i want it even though i couldn't draw a stick person let alone a full house...............oh wait someone else already has that
Mon 31/01/05 at 14:08
Regular
"..."
He reminds me of some of Mike Awesome's early stuff, before his 20-something knee ops made him just another big plodder.. A big guy who can legitametly fly. A few other differences make him superior to Mr.Awesome though, namely, Burchill being an accomplished mat technician who can trade wrestling holds with the best of them and he isn't as clusmy/sloppy as Mr. Awesome.

Take it from me, Lesnar was a false start. Burchill is the next big thing.
Mon 31/01/05 at 13:41
Regular
"you've got a beard"
well i've only seen a little bit so i can't agree, i'm not DISagreeing however, just haven't seen enough to judge but from what i HAVE seen.. i think i WILL agree :)
Mon 31/01/05 at 12:13
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> i've just been fortunate enough to witness Burchill vs James Tighe, a
> damn fine match!
>
> i'd never burchill wrestle live.. so i'd never seen the utter
> snazziness of his finisher.. now i have.
> and i am pleased :)
>
> it was a small FWA academy show so there were only about 50-60 people
> there, but he got a standing ovation and loads of "good
> luck" chants. he's due to report to OVW mid-february.

Burchill = God.
Mon 31/01/05 at 07:02
Regular
"8==="
I poison you with my anaconda.
Sun 30/01/05 at 18:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i've just been fortunate enough to witness Burchill vs James Tighe, a damn fine match!

i'd never burchill wrestle live.. so i'd never seen the utter snazziness of his finisher.. now i have.
and i am pleased :)

it was a small FWA academy show so there were only about 50-60 people there, but he got a standing ovation and loads of "good luck" chants. he's due to report to OVW mid-february.
Sat 29/01/05 at 22:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
*giggles at Hedfix*

I reveal my large crocodile.

;)
Sat 29/01/05 at 13:53
Regular
"8==="
I've got a better one:

I blo u away wiv my gun.
Sat 29/01/05 at 13:53
Regular
"8==="
I simultaneously poke them in the eyes whilst twisting their nuts in a vice-like grip.
Sat 29/01/05 at 13:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
pfffft, seen it already.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.