GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killswitch Engage Gig on Sunday."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/01/05 at 20:41
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Anyone else at this sold out show? I know at least one other person on this forum was.

It was an amazing show, totally sold out and pure brilliant. Johnny Truant, All That Remains and Twelve Tribes were also sweet. I met the guy from ATR cos i wanted to and bought the 12 tribes album off one of the members because he was selling them on the stairs for £10 which i thought was pretty sweet.

Anywho, i couldn't of sang/screamed anymore that night, i alsmost passed out in every song from the lack of oxygen and near perfect screaming which was emptying my lungs. I was also please that they played mostly older stuff.

KSE rule.
Mon 24/01/05 at 21:43
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
i was there, twas a damn fine gig. they should hav done vide infra but i was gonna happy whatever they did so long as it included numbered days, love that song.
Mon 24/01/05 at 20:41
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Anyone else at this sold out show? I know at least one other person on this forum was.

It was an amazing show, totally sold out and pure brilliant. Johnny Truant, All That Remains and Twelve Tribes were also sweet. I met the guy from ATR cos i wanted to and bought the 12 tribes album off one of the members because he was selling them on the stairs for £10 which i thought was pretty sweet.

Anywho, i couldn't of sang/screamed anymore that night, i alsmost passed out in every song from the lack of oxygen and near perfect screaming which was emptying my lungs. I was also please that they played mostly older stuff.

KSE rule.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.