GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A-Team episode generator"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 21:29
Regular
"not dead"
Apologies if you've seen this before.

If not:

[URL]http://members.aol.com/immurdoc/a-team/writestuff.htm[/URL]

My episode went like this:

My A-Team Episode Synopsis
The Chiropodist's
toenail
by Ben Langley

On tonight's A-Team, Hannibal has an old friend who's a Chiropodist. But his friend has a big problem. A rival Chiropodist is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already wedgied his friend's pet monkey, and tried to steal a toenail.
The rest of the team arrives to help. Murdoch, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the Chiropodist, but she prefers BA. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by some woodmen.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival Chiropodist. BA says, ''I pity the fool who who funks with the A-Team''. Hannibal throws two guys through a window. Murdoch gets a black eye and BA doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, Garf, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a loo. Murdoch says, ''My eyes! I've gone blind!''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored microlight out of vibrators and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into Garf's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was to learn the secret location of the Holy Grail, and that toenail was the key.'' complains Garf, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for some woodmen.

''I love it when a plan comes together'' says Hannibal.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:29
Regular
"not dead"
Apologies if you've seen this before.

If not:

[URL]http://members.aol.com/immurdoc/a-team/writestuff.htm[/URL]

My episode went like this:

The Chiropodist's
toenail
by Ben Langley

On tonight's A-Team, Hannibal has an old friend who's a Chiropodist. But his friend has a big problem. A rival Chiropodist is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already wedgied his friend's pet monkey, and tried to steal a toenail.
The rest of the team arrives to help. Murdoch, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the Chiropodist, but she prefers BA. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by some woodmen.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival Chiropodist. BA says, ''I pity the fool who who funks with the A-Team''. Hannibal throws two guys through a window. Murdoch gets a black eye and BA doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, Garf, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a loo. Murdoch says, ''My eyes! I've gone blind!''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored microlight out of vibrators and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into Garf's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was to learn the secret location of the Holy Grail, and that toenail was the key.'' complains Garf, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for some woodmen.

''I love it when a plan comes together'' says Hannibal.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:38
Regular
Unfortunately I'm in the sort of sense of humour that would prevent me from posting any of my stories for the words I use, but that's probably a good thing.

Thanks for that.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:58
Regular
The quantum physicist's
table leg
by Craig

On tonight's A-Team, Gandhi has an old friend who's a quantum physicist. But his friend has a big problem. A rival quantum physicist is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already touched his friend's inbred sister's cousin, and tried to steal a table leg.

The rest of the team arrives to help. Jim-bob, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the quantum physicist, but she prefers Randy Andy. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by God.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival quantum physicist. Randy Andy says, ''I pwn j00, nub''. Gandhi throws two guys through a window. Jim-bob gets a black eye and Randy Andy doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, Skinner, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a cellar. Jim-bob says, ''Oh ffs j00 nublet wtf''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored scooter out of calculators and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into Skinner's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was to enforce a general understanding of physics throughout the universe, and that table leg was the key.'' complains Skinner, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for God.

''Holy British white men, benevolent friend of mine!'' says Gandhi.

Ahahahaha
Thu 20/01/05 at 22:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The Hobo's
Replicator
by Calum Stevenson

On tonight's A-Team, Rhinestone Mr T has an old friend who's a Hobo. But his friend has a big problem. A rival Hobo is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already Stabbed his friend's Second cousin twice removed, and tried to steal a Replicator.
The rest of the team arrives to help. Teal'c, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the Hobo, but she prefers That other one. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by Anubis.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival Hobo. That other one says, ''You smell''. Rhinestone Mr T throws two guys through a window. Teal'c gets a black eye and That other one doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, Lord Yu, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a Sarcophagus. Teal'c says, ''Indeed''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored Go'uld mothership out of Zats and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into Lord Yu's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was to be the supreme system lord, and that Replicator was the key.'' complains Lord Yu, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for Anubis.

''This heavy jewellery protects me from my own insecurity'' says Rhinestone Mr T.

Fini
Thu 20/01/05 at 22:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The General Store Assistant's
Cup
by Nick

On tonight's A-Team, Mr. T has an old friend who's a General Store Assistant. But his friend has a big problem. A rival General Store Assistant is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already smacked his friend's Angry, and tried to steal a Cup.
The rest of the team arrives to help. Hitler, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the General Store Assistant, but she prefers Gloria Hunnymonster. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by The Architect.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival General Store Assistant. Gloria Hunnymonster says, ''Down before my lips''. Mr. T throws two guys through a window. Hitler gets a black eye and Gloria Hunnymonster doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, Hitler, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a Boileroom. Hitler says, ''Oh jesus not my gumdrop buttons''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored VW Campervan out of Electric toothbrushes and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into Hitler's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was to kiillll!, and that Cup was the key.'' complains Hitler, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for The Architect.

''Schawang saves the day'' says Mr. T.
Thu 20/01/05 at 22:34
Regular
The caravanist's
carpet
by Richard

On tonight's A-Team, Mr T has an old friend who's a caravanist. But his friend has a big problem. A rival caravanist is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already milked his friend's incest-ridden cousin, and tried to steal a carpet.
The rest of the team arrives to help. Chuck Chuck fo fu**, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the caravanist, but she prefers the face. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by a small nun.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival caravanist. the face says, ''you have no chance!''. Mr T throws two guys through a window. Chuck Chuck fo fu** gets a black eye and the face doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, beardy bas', shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a boiler room. Chuck Chuck fo fu** says, ''This looks bad''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored hovercraft out of toastie makers and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into beardy bas''s territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was to create a giant killer robot that will molest the entire world, and that carpet was the key.'' complains beardy bas', as the A-Team leaves him tied up for a small nun.

''That foo's milk sure was sour'' says Mr T.
Thu 20/01/05 at 22:52
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
These are all the same but meh:

The prostitute's
schlong
by merm

On tonight's A-Team, Jonas Quinn has an old friend who's a prostitute. But his friend has a big problem. A rival prostitute is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already shagged his friend's lion, and tried to steal a schlong.

The rest of the team arrives to help. Steve Vai, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the prostitute, but she prefers Jonny Greenwood. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by the General.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival prostitute. Jonny Greenwood says, ''I love you.''. Jonas Quinn throws two guys through a window. Steve Vai gets a black eye and Jonny Greenwood doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, Jim, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a speakers. Steve Vai says, ''fingertapping arpeggios''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored headphones out of cars and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into Jim's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was To rape everyone, and that schlong was the key.'' complains Jim, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for the General.

''Well, that clears us up for another day! No, wait! It's the police! ARGH! OMG Jonas Quinn died! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'' says Jonas Quinn.
Thu 20/01/05 at 23:01
Regular
Steve Vai says, ''fingertapping arpeggios''.

Ahgagaghaghghahgahgahg
Fri 21/01/05 at 00:03
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Forza wrote:
> Steve Vai says, ''fingertapping arpeggios''.
>
>
> Ahgagaghaghghahgahgahg
Fri 21/01/05 at 00:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The lion tamer's
pencil sharpener
by Dr. Skinny

On tonight's A-Team, Murdoch has an old friend who's a lion tamer. But his friend has a big problem. A rival lion tamer is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already bitchslapped his friend's cousin, and tried to steal a pencil sharpener.

The rest of the team arrives to help. Face, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the lion tamer, but she prefers B.A. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by your mum.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival lion tamer. B.A says, ''you catch the gay and die, foo'!''. Murdoch throws two guys through a window. Face gets a black eye and B.A doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, Lord Hethen Hooch, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a public toilet. Face says, ''.... balls''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored rollerskate out of d!ldos and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into Lord Hethen Hooch's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was to construct a kennel for midgets, and that pencil sharpener was the key.'' complains Lord Hethen Hooch, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for your mum.

''bath them, and bring them to me'' says Murdoch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.