GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The futre is bright the future is orange"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/04/00 at 16:31
Regular
So many people seem to think consoles are getting too fast i dont get it how can they be too fast.
Ithink the future looks great PS2and xbox will change life for all of us, and Dolphin , well we need something to laugh about.
Wed 22/11/00 at 22:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Tony wrote:
> Just what is a Futre anyway?

Well, with global warming the way it is apparently in the near (ish) future, Britain will become like a mediteranean country with lots of sun and occasional volatile weather. Countries like Spain will suffer from lots of fires and will basically be living hells.

So basically, people like the Spanish will be like "quick ! we have to do something about this global warming before its too late !!!" and there'll be us like "Now hold on, lets not rush into this, lets put things into perspective before we go tackling this problem" ;-)

Hey ! we've had years of miserable weather, i think its our turn to have a bit of fortune for a change instead of constant drizzle ! :-) Ok, that has nothing to do with games.......um, well, the spanish may have to put their consoles and games in special fridges in the future :-)

There ! something about consoles AND the future of gaming :-)
Beat that for tomorrows game !!!! OK, i take that back straight away before it comes back to haunt me tomorrow ;-)
Wed 22/11/00 at 21:55
OK, sorry Tony!
Wed 22/11/00 at 21:55
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
There we go again - foul asterisks

I'll forgive you if you stop the foul askerisks
Wed 22/11/00 at 21:49
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
After last night I'm surprised that I'm even talking to you
Wed 22/11/00 at 21:49
That isn't very funny!!!!
I find that very insulting!!!!!
Wed 22/11/00 at 21:47
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Sorry about all that - just trying to get down to your level.

[failed]
Wed 22/11/00 at 21:46
I think so!!!
Wed 22/11/00 at 21:44
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I'm not Mr Angry I'm Mr Stupid. Stupid talk about Rabbits and Frogs. Pull yourself together man. Where's your brain?

[here I am. Is it time for a "when I was a boy" joke]
Wed 22/11/00 at 21:41
Ok Tony!
No need to get angry with me, I was only joking!!!!!
Wed 22/11/00 at 21:40
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
That's me calling me stupid by the way. I'm the only one allowed to do that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.