GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paul London and Akio"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/01/05 at 18:15
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Did anyone see Velocity? Paul London Vs Akio has happened twice in my recent memory and they have both been good matches...at the end of the last match the two shook hands and im hoping they will be a tag team. In Both matches Paul London nearly broke his neck, but they have been great matches and it is 1-1 now. Hope they have another match or join up as a team...what do you think?
Mon 17/01/05 at 18:15
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Did anyone see Velocity? Paul London Vs Akio has happened twice in my recent memory and they have both been good matches...at the end of the last match the two shook hands and im hoping they will be a tag team. In Both matches Paul London nearly broke his neck, but they have been great matches and it is 1-1 now. Hope they have another match or join up as a team...what do you think?
Tue 18/01/05 at 07:36
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
yep saw one the other day where he took a back suplex into the turnbuckle...very nasty but a very cool match...why guys like spike are getting the cruiserweight title while these 2 are on verlocity is beyond me!
Tue 18/01/05 at 09:21
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it's bewildering isn't it?
London is one of the best talents on the roster, yet there he is, plugging away on Velocity while the inferior Kidman (a man so past his best that his botches have to be made into storylines) gets a better push.
Tue 18/01/05 at 11:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Number 1 rule of WWE booking - All talented wrestlers will be held down or used as job monkeys to the steroid abusing botchers to try and make them look less pathetic then they really are
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:04
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> it's bewildering isn't it?

No, it's staggering that the fans haven't completely abandoned the WWE yet.

> London is one of the best talents on the roster, yet there he is,
> plugging away on Velocity while the inferior Kidman (a man so past
> his best that his botches have to be made into storylines) gets a
> better push.

Kawada wrote:
> Number 1 rule of WWE booking - All talented wrestlers will be held down
> or used as job monkeys to the steroid abusing botchers to try and make
> them look less pathetic then they really are

I'll address both these points as they are related. The steroid botch-monkeys getting all the best spots on Smackdown I CAN understand as this is Vince's personal preference. Less talented workers like Spike and Kidman who are the same size even I can't understand.
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
Less talented
> workers like Spike and Kidman who are the same size even I can't
> understand.

That's true, ah well Spike was in ECW so i like him anyway :-D
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:07
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> Less talented
> workers like Spike and Kidman who are the same size even I can't
> understand.
>
>
> That's true, ah well Spike was in ECW so i like him anyway :-D

Which is the root cause of all his problems. He can't do anything worthwhile now because he took so many absolutely insane bumps in ECW.
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I miss E-C-Dub :-(

Is quite funny though to hear the loudest chants at WWE shows are the fans chanting E-C-Dub
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:10
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> I miss E-C-Dub :-(

Here's an interesting though I always entertain myself with when I'm bored. If ECW was still around, who do you think would be their world champion at this point?
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmmmm, maybe Rhyno? Your opinion?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.