GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reviewing Lame Reviews - A Game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/01/05 at 03:31
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Many a times, we come across some reviews on SRDN that are a lame GAD attempt. I start to laugh my hea on it, and want to share my comments with others. So, I have started this thread. Anyone will post a review from ukreviews.com (I hope that does not infringe copyrights), and the others will post their comments on it, as to where it gets boring, and where does it seem that they are mere GAD attempts & not good reviews.
Fri 14/01/05 at 08:42
Regular
This thread is quite crap.
Fri 14/01/05 at 06:13
Regular
"Always the winner?"
No critics over here then, eh?
Fri 14/01/05 at 06:11
Regular
"Always the winner?"
No critics over here thewn, eh?
Fri 14/01/05 at 06:10
Regular
"Always the winner?"
I am criticiing because that was just a lame attempt on my part. Anyways, whatever paert I've criticized was a patchwork by me; and I regret that.
Thu 13/01/05 at 21:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
So why are you criticising your own reviews?
Oh because you didn't write a single word of them!
Thu 13/01/05 at 18:16
Regular
Xenophon wrote:
> do you think there is a single review here not aimed at GAD???
> thats the whole point of it!!

Most of the time I write reviews just for the sake of it. Sometimes I will to win games, but I enjoy it, so it's win-win.
Thu 13/01/05 at 17:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
And seeing as how she has breasts and all
Thu 13/01/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
The Winster wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> Put more gaps in your reviews, woman!
>
> Whome are you reffering to when you say "Woman"?

Im guessing that would be me seeing as it was after my post.
Thu 13/01/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Always the winner?"
The Winster Reviewed: -
Back in the platform era, on every generation of home consoles - Sega witnessed defeat at the hands of Nintendo, and their battles remind you of the epic struggles between EA's Fifa & Konami's PES to get the hold of the best football sim title.

Don't you remember that the battles between Sega & Nintendo were before in time than those between EA & Konami. So how is the former suppose to remind you of the latter?
Thu 13/01/05 at 17:36
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Er, You all missed the concept. The fun is right, but you need to criticize the review; even if it ddoesn't need it. Do it like that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.