GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paying for essays"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/01/05 at 23:26
Regular
If you had to pay £5.31 per page for a crucial essay written by professionals, would you?

I would if I could afford it and really needed it.
Wed 12/01/05 at 16:11
Regular
"Pwned"
Good point.
Wed 12/01/05 at 15:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The teacher couldn't enter the essay into the competition if the pupil said "no", so why didn't they just say "no"
Wed 12/01/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Pwned"
Hedfix wrote:
> Don't do it. A kid in the year below me at school did it and the
> teacher wanted to send it in to a competition, so he felt he had to
> admit it wasn't his work.

But maybe C Col isn't that stupid.
Wed 12/01/05 at 15:34
Regular
Vampyr wrote:
> not if it is from essaybank, the plageurists

*cry*
Wed 12/01/05 at 15:30
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
sucker
Wed 12/01/05 at 15:30
Regular
"8==="
Don't do it. A kid in the year below me at school did it and the teacher wanted to send it in to a competition, so he felt he had to admit it wasn't his work.
Wed 12/01/05 at 15:28
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
not if it is from essaybank, the plageurists
Wed 12/01/05 at 15:27
Regular
Usually it's examiners that set up these sort of sites and then f**k your ass when you hand one in done by them.
Wed 12/01/05 at 15:23
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
When i did GCSE english i failed the first time, (got a D) and had to do retake, but as i was 1 mark off i had it remarked and passed in the end.

But in the few weeks of doing the work again, we were set essays, and one was on "Should the monarchy be abolised" and all i did was search for it on the internet and peice together parts of articles on the subject and strange forum discussions on it.
Changing the big words to less profound ones and looking in the dictionary for explainations of some, so i knew what everything meant.

I then printed it off, in very small writing, and put the paper in my pencil case, and then copied it out in lesson, (as we only had about 5 people in the class, the teacher was watching me write it.

So when she read it she had no idea that i had copied it off the net. And it was so good she was quite shocked in the fact that i had previously failed.
She even asked me for a copy for her to keep because it was that good.

Haha, its such a great technique. Who needs to pay for one when you can use your brain.
Wed 12/01/05 at 15:10
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Why would anyone fail and exam though because they dont write their own essays? Well here anyway it wouldnt count for crap, in an English exam your essay is only worth about 40 marks out of 500.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.