GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ass*-Wiping Technique"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/01/05 at 23:18
"period drama"
I feel this subject isn't dropped (o-ho-ho, I could go forever with these) often enough, IF AT ALL!!

I am .... wait, first of all, I am from Austria, and am writing an essay on this kind of thing, I would have made an online questionaire, but CBA (ohoho)

So ... I am VERY INTERESTED in the various techniques used to remove excess faeces from the rectum area with (or without) the aid of toilet paper / bog roll / small hairy children.

I know this subject is delicate, and prone to be hasily covered up, but it does interest me greatly - the final REARtier - the last tabLOO to be broken. OHOHOHOHOHO. hos.

anywho ... what's it to be?

Point the first: collection of Mr. Paper .... big wad / single sheets / complex origami + poop avoidance set-up.

Point the seventeenth*: positioning ... sitiing / standing facing bowl / door.

I would have to go A ... progressing through to B as matter decreased ... employing a primary 1 route, then moving to no. 4 again, as desity decreases.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY the matter ... and find it very aPOOling to talk about.

Of course, you're all too bloody self-consious and scared (not quite shitless, I'd imagine) by people knowing your DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS.

end

*årse
*points 2-16 have been removed because of the government.
*neal'c
Tue 11/01/05 at 20:36
Regular
"8==="
You asked me this before.

I told you to stick it up your ass.
Tue 11/01/05 at 18:45
"period drama"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Of course, you're all too bloody self-consious and scared (not quite
> shitless, I'd imagine) by people knowing your DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS.

aha!
Tue 11/01/05 at 11:24
Regular
I just put my ass under the tap and the let the water do its job.
Tue 11/01/05 at 10:25
"Majestic"
Who is your daddy....

....and what-does-he-do!
Tue 11/01/05 at 10:09
Regular
IM A COP YOU IDIOT!
Tue 11/01/05 at 09:50
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yeah, you just enjoy the luxury of your mum still doing it for you.
Tue 11/01/05 at 00:48
Regular
I can wipe my own ass!
Tue 11/01/05 at 00:22
Regular
Er... what?
Tue 11/01/05 at 00:19
Regular
"8==="
Cycloon wrote:
> Leave.
Tue 11/01/05 at 00:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ok, but first, i would just like to get to know you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.