GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart Gamecube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/05/01 at 19:50
Regular
Announced, and shown in the pre-E3 show. It's a definite.
Thu 17/05/01 at 16:51
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Or maybe even make the game into an RPG... on second thoughts...

:D
Thu 17/05/01 at 16:41
Regular
With DKR they've taken most of the characters and settings from the Snes.

It looks wonderful.
I haven't seen Mario Kart yet but I'm sure it'll be good when it comes out. As long as Donkey Kong sounds more like and Ape than a Donkey in this one I'll get it :-)

WOuldn't it be great if you could dismount from your Kart and hit opponents and get run over :-D
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:31
Regular
Aye, but it's maybe ok in Wales, I think people would notice up here.
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:29
Regular
"not dead"
Shake off those inhibitions!

It'll be fun! ;-)
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:22
Regular
I'm not too sure about riding animals though!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:21
Regular
"not dead"
For some reason I'm struggling to get excited about the prospect of Mario Kart for the 'CUBE.

It may be because I've already had both previous versions, and I'm not sure if anything new can really be brought to the game.

Mind you, if it still has the same fantastic multiplayer, it'll certainly be a fine game. Maybe Nintendo will take a leaf out of Rares book, and make the single player game much more interesting, with bosses you have to race against and the like.

What I'd also like to see in the multiplayer would be the ability to have 4 human players take part in the cups against a number of AI characters. In the previous versions only 2 players could do this together.

So I'm reserving judgement on this title until I get a bit more info on it.

As far as fun racers go, Donkey Kong Racer looks great, and riding on different animals certainly takes it on to a new level, with the wasps looking rather speedy!
Wed 16/05/01 at 19:50
Regular
Announced, and shown in the pre-E3 show. It's a definite.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.