GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE GAME CUBE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/05/01 at 15:48
Regular
I aplologise to anyone to whom this topic might seem pointless but i had to say this.

You guys all seem to think that the gamecube will fail us well i don't ,
Because,
A:The gamecube will be a big step for nintendo who have been used to making products for the n64 and the gameboy.
B:It will also take a while to get a few decent games because it will be hard for nintendo to make games on disk as they have been used to making cart games.

But no doubt we will get some good games hopefully we will get some oringinal games on it too wich will make a nice change from follow ups on other console like ps2 and rige racer IV.
I've said my point and i feel a lot better.
Wed 16/05/01 at 15:48
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
I aplologise to anyone to whom this topic might seem pointless but i had to say this.

You guys all seem to think that the gamecube will fail us well i don't ,
Because,
A:The gamecube will be a big step for nintendo who have been used to making products for the n64 and the gameboy.
B:It will also take a while to get a few decent games because it will be hard for nintendo to make games on disk as they have been used to making cart games.

But no doubt we will get some good games hopefully we will get some oringinal games on it too wich will make a nice change from follow ups on other console like ps2 and rige racer IV.
I've said my point and i feel a lot better.
Wed 16/05/01 at 15:52
Regular
The translation from Cart to DVD won't cause any problems for Nintendo, the information is still stored the same, ie '0's and '1's.

Wed 16/05/01 at 15:54
Regular
Guess what the Nintendo chairman said that the Gamecube would be scrapped if it didn't get a good reception at E3. Even if it does it has a very small third party support base and Nintendo doesn't have the corporate muscle to tackle Sony or Microsoft. Don't get me wrong I don't want the Gamecube to fail, but without Pokemon at E3, ninty might just struggle. Apparently Sony have a major announcement to make, which makes me wonder how big it is. I thought the AOL deal was big but they didn't keep that till E3, i wonder what they are up to??
Wed 16/05/01 at 15:55
Regular
GameCube won't fail, Nintendo have Sega in their corner.

'Nuff said.
Wed 16/05/01 at 15:56
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
ys but what about making originals.
It will still take a while for them to get a grasp of the gamecube.
Wed 16/05/01 at 15:56
Regular
Sega have such a good track record, and can really afford to go at logger heads with Sony and Microsoft.
Wed 16/05/01 at 15:57
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
sorry about the spelling mistake i just noticed i meant to say yes
Wed 16/05/01 at 15:57
Regular
Guru, the dev kits for the 'Cube have been around for ages. Developers have had plenty of time to get to grips with the 'Cube.

Believe me, there will be no lack of quality titles.
Wed 16/05/01 at 15:58
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
Yes i see your point but it still moght take a while for decent games to arrive
Wed 16/05/01 at 16:00
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
By the way i'm looking for suggestions for a gamecube nickname

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.