GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pop Up Stats"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/05/01 at 12:57
Regular
I have just noticed that you can click on a persons name and it comes up with information about them. It tells you how many days registered, number of posts, number of words, how many reviews submitted and how many cheats submitted.
Has this just appeared quite recently as I havent noticed it till today. Also when you click on the link to the reviews it come up in a little window that isnt resizeable so its very difficult to view whats inside.
Wed 16/05/01 at 12:57
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I have just noticed that you can click on a persons name and it comes up with information about them. It tells you how many days registered, number of posts, number of words, how many reviews submitted and how many cheats submitted.
Has this just appeared quite recently as I havent noticed it till today. Also when you click on the link to the reviews it come up in a little window that isnt resizeable so its very difficult to view whats inside.
Wed 16/05/01 at 12:59
Regular
Wicked! This is excellent!

Well done SR!!!!!!!
Wed 16/05/01 at 13:00
Regular
My pop-up is pitiful, better get cracking on my word count, eh??
Wed 16/05/01 at 13:01
Yes it is new today - and the window problem has been fixed.

Also, you'll notice the sidebar has been removed from this page to improve page loading times. Hope it helps.
Wed 16/05/01 at 13:03
Regular
Woohoo, a forum which is actually designed to be fast and helpful, well done SR.
Wed 16/05/01 at 13:04
Regular
webmaster@sr wrote:
Also, you'll notice the sidebar has been removed from this
> page to improve page loading times. Hope it helps.

I had noticed that, but wasnt sure if it's a problem with my computer.

Good work webby! It looks much better and works well.
Wed 16/05/01 at 13:05
Regular
One other thing, would it be possible to have extra info on the pop-up thing. Number of GAD wins and the like, maybe space for us to enter our own info like MSN name, real name, age etc etc?

Wed 16/05/01 at 13:06
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I like the side bar not being there as it wasnt really needed on the messages. I like the pop up stats as you can see how many posts you have. I had 221 posts in 155 days. Some may think that is a little low but I only really post good information(I hope) as thats what these boards are for is to share information, thoughts and get to know people.
Wed 16/05/01 at 13:06
Possibly a little bit further down the line, but not for the moment.
Wed 16/05/01 at 13:08
Regular
Ok, thanks webby.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.