GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call Of Duty: Finest Hour"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty: Finest Hour'.
Thu 09/12/04 at 11:50
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Been playing this for most of the morning and I'm very impressed. Exremely atmospheric; my jaw was actually open after the opening cut scene, maybe it was just something that appeals to me I don't know. Its pretty good fun to play too.

Only thing that has annoyed me so far was when it crashed.

Anyone else with it?
Thu 09/12/04 at 11:50
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Been playing this for most of the morning and I'm very impressed. Exremely atmospheric; my jaw was actually open after the opening cut scene, maybe it was just something that appeals to me I don't know. Its pretty good fun to play too.

Only thing that has annoyed me so far was when it crashed.

Anyone else with it?
Thu 09/12/04 at 11:58
Was going to rent it the other day, none in stock though.
Thu 09/12/04 at 16:47
Regular
What is the online play like?
Is it better than the PC version?
Thu 09/12/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
This has been and gone for me. Its true, the opening level is really good as is defending the tanks (you as female sniper). It does not last thou. + the game looks really rough, looking nothing like the pc shots Iv seen.
Thu 09/12/04 at 17:33
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'm ordering Finest Hour at this very moment. It had better be good, Ash, or I shall hunt down your mum.
Thu 09/12/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Albino-Man wrote:
> I'm ordering Finest Hour at this very moment. It had better be good,
> Ash, or I shall hunt down your mum.

In the red-light district?
Thu 09/12/04 at 18:39
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
You've already hunted down both my mums AND my gran. Can't you just call it quits and leave my family alone now?

Pwease?
Thu 09/12/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Remember me?"
monkey_man wrote:
> Albino-Man wrote:
> I'm ordering Finest Hour at this very moment. It had better be good,
> Ash, or I shall hunt down your mum.
>
> In the red-light district?

:)
Thu 09/12/04 at 19:15
Regular
Is this game actually worth getting then?

I heard that it sucks online and that the single player is really short. I really like the looks for the videos I've seen though.
Thu 09/12/04 at 21:33
Regular
It's slow. I expected so much from the opening level but then i was without a weapon for ages so it annoyed me. The killing kind of leaves you unsatisfied, as-appose to halo1/2's more bullet taking enemies, must be me and yes the online is poop because one talks and its feck hard to get the aim right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.