GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown 3 Screens!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/05/01 at 22:07
Regular
Just seen the first screens of Smackdown 3 Just Bring It on PS2 - Its looking amazing!! They are only early shots but its already the best looking WWF game to date. There are some screens of the backstage areas you can fight in including outside the arena, the entrance and parking lot. The arenas are huge with thousands of spectators that we are told will be fully animated, even on the upper teirs. Ive only seen one wrestler so far, The Rock but its so realistic its frightening. Also each wrestler will have around 1000 motion captured facial expressions.
We should see more of this game in the coming few days, I cant wait - Its going to be a corker!!
Tue 15/05/01 at 22:07
Regular
"Whatever!"
Just seen the first screens of Smackdown 3 Just Bring It on PS2 - Its looking amazing!! They are only early shots but its already the best looking WWF game to date. There are some screens of the backstage areas you can fight in including outside the arena, the entrance and parking lot. The arenas are huge with thousands of spectators that we are told will be fully animated, even on the upper teirs. Ive only seen one wrestler so far, The Rock but its so realistic its frightening. Also each wrestler will have around 1000 motion captured facial expressions.
We should see more of this game in the coming few days, I cant wait - Its going to be a corker!!
Wed 16/05/01 at 18:12
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Wher'd you find these pics??
Wed 16/05/01 at 18:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
I saw them at ign.com!!
Wed 16/05/01 at 19:14
I just gotta say that this game is looking great and I'm looking forward to its release!
Wed 16/05/01 at 21:33
Regular
"Back in black"
well when is this game gonna be released, sounds like kindas the same as smakdown 1, and err smackdown 2, and the future smakdown 3....oh yeay!!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 17:16
can sum1 please post a direct link to the screens. i cant be bothered to sign up with ign and find the screens.
Thu 17/05/01 at 22:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
Try this:

(Ali steps in)
Fri 18/05/01 at 07:11
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Cheers mattyboy. IGN rules!!!!!
Fri 18/05/01 at 22:59
Regular
LOOK NOW THERE ARE NEW SCREENSHOTS OF THE WRESTLERS WRESTLING!!
Sat 19/05/01 at 17:47
just seen the SM3 screens and they do look as good as you all said

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.