GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The TALK TO IGUANA HERE topic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/05/01 at 19:51
Regular
Clearly this girl needs her own topic.

Otherwise the poor ol' World's Longest Thread will get all mixed up betwix conversations.

As Iggy is too modest to start this topic herself, I decided to start it for her.

I am not trying to suggest that Iguana only posts here - just that here's the place to leave your messages for her.

OK
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
Reaper[DC] wrote:
but I hate the little Harry Potter
> fans that have invaded it =/

Lol
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Oh yeah! I rememeber. All the bots and all the mods had CC after their name.
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:45
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
CC is the network that the chat was hosted on at the time, CentralChat. I'm staff there, but I hate the little Harry Potter fans that have invaded it =/
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:45
Regular
It's for UT, for a mod it's called [UK] stands for Ultimate Killers!
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:44
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I ahve emailed my mate Lydia about the site asking her to come, but she has not replied as I have only just sent it. She is cool so maybe she will become a regular. Do I have a time limit for them to come by the way.
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
What does CC stand for?

RBS: Sh... crud stirrer

:-D
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:41
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
*cough* I don't strangle you...ahem...
Well, it doesn't have to be a DC variant, as long as you can explain the new acronym/word...but you're probably right, I wouldn't use CC.

Sniper: Care to tell us what your tag is? Or is it the kind of thing unsuitable for these boards...?
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:39
Regular
"A square watermelon"
I'd suggest -=[CC]=- but you're strangle me again :)

Does it have to be a DC variation?
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:31
Regular
With my tag i think people repsect me alot more in the servers.
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:29
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Heh, I resent that...but I'm fed up with people on Counter-Strike asking "Hey, are you from Destruction crew?", so it has to change...

I'll do some scribblings of ideas - anyone else who wants to suggest anything, please do. Well, as long as it's not WrItTeN LiKe ThIs...we're not -that- lame..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.