GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Focus on Fernando, Rafa"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/12/04 at 10:42
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=246397&cpid=23&CLID=&lid=2&title=Benitez+keen+on+Aimar&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

No, Rafa. We don't need him, he'll be too expensive, no Argentines in our team, if you wouldn't mind.

Fernando is where the money must go. Not to Aimar. Never to Aimar. I don't care how good he is, he's no Stevie and Stevie's not going anywhere.
Wed 29/12/04 at 10:20
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Yeah, Kewell must play. :P

--

Never! Riise is awesome on the left. We just need to sign Gael Clichy as left back and it's all tickety boo. Kewell can waste in the reserves.
Wed 29/12/04 at 01:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
He'd make a good ball boy, that's for sure.
Wed 29/12/04 at 01:17
Regular
"Colourless"
Stryke wrote:
> Goalkeeper Carragher, defence Carragher, right back Carragher, left
> back Carragher, midfield, well, Stevie, striker Carragher, coach
> Carragher, spectators Carragher.

Well he is known as Jamie "Versatile" Carragher, but I doubt he could be a good coach....Not enough charisma....
Wed 29/12/04 at 00:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Excluding all of Scotland (and those who, indeed, play or have ever played in Scotland), Aimar is by far and away the greatest football ever to grace any football pitch...

on PES4.

He's also fecking egnius in real life, also. I remember trying tosign him on Champ Mans of old from River Plate or whatever... all to no avail.

:(
Tue 28/12/04 at 23:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, Kewell must play. :P
Tue 28/12/04 at 22:00
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Stryke wrote:

Finnan - Carragher - BOUMSONG - Riise
----------------

If I can't have Kewell, then you're not having Boumsong!
Tue 28/12/04 at 20:33
Regular
Errr... :) We have Carragher! It'll be like one of those speedy sport spoofs.

Goalkeeper Carragher, defence Carragher, right back Carragher, left back Carragher, midfield, well, Stevie, striker Carragher, coach Carragher, spectators Carragher.

Winning formula.
Tue 28/12/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Colourless wrote:
> Although I'd say your team is slightly too
> attacking, what with you playing without a goalkeeper....

AHAHA
Tue 28/12/04 at 19:05
Regular
"Colourless"
I'd swap Johnson plus 24 mill for Gerrard any day... :D

I see your Fantasy Liverpool team is trying to go back to the old attacking Liverpool. Although I'd say your team is slightly too attacking, what with you playing without a goalkeeper....
Tue 28/12/04 at 16:43
Regular
Oh, and no-one sees Stevie going for less than £30 million. And if we wanted a fringe player from Chelsea, I'd take Glen Johnson or Joe Cole.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.