GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Santa"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/12/04 at 22:34
Regular
"SOUP!"
The fat git collapsed down my chimey about 5 minutes ago whilst I was watching festive Who Wants To Be a Millionaire and cracked his head on the stone floor, luckily the fire wasn't lit or his rather camp fluffy jacket would've been up in flames!

I look at his bloodshot eyes and he cried "dude, give a hand?" the old savvy had been drinking. His breath stank of brandy and mince pies as I clasped his fat hand to help him up, and I plonked him in an armchair whilst I waited for the adverts in Millionaire.

Whilst Chris Tarrants sweet face faded away and some corporate fat-cats tried to sell me Bounty, I quizzed Santa, "Have you been drinking you fat old rummie?"
"Yeah, what you gunna do about it?" was his red-faced reply
"I'm going to carve up your reindeer" was a line that seemed to sober his fat red ass up
"B-b-but" his flabberghasted face flopped
"Screw you Santa" I yelled, drunk on half a pint of Stella, "I made you and I can destroy you"

There was a large explosion and a deep thud and a tank, manned by the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, rolled through my living room wall.

"Leave Santa alone" the Easter Bunny squeaked

I was in shock

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK" added the tooth fairy, unable to put real words together. I think her tutu was too tight.

So the fat red fluffy old pervert climbed into a tank and rolled away as the tooth fairy taunted "eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!". I threw my slippers at her but missed by a few inches.

I took my dads shotgun out of the cabinet (We all have shotguns here, it's cool) and began shooting at the tread of the tank, but the bullets deflected off it and hit my elderly neighbout, who had come out to see what the commotion was about, in the face.

By this time the police had arrived and the tank was nowhere to be seen. I fired a few rounds at the police and they hid behind a car and threw their handcuffs at me in a desperate attempt to subdue my attack. I merely ducked them and barricaded myself into my house.

I think I hear a helicopter hovering above the house now.
Sat 25/12/04 at 20:06
Regular
Crumble wrote:
> That was amusing.

I disagree strongly.
Sat 25/12/04 at 20:02
Regular
"SOUP!"
true story.
Sat 25/12/04 at 20:00
"period drama"
There was a blizzard in Kyz's nose.
Fact.
Sat 25/12/04 at 19:57
Regular
"SOUP!"
HHAT wrote:
> How drunk are ye, Para?
>
> Oh, and cookie.. I'm here...

I really wasn't much.

Just high.
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:10
"period drama"
Meh, I had Santa last year - not very special, I must say.
In one department, his ability to perform certain actions at scientifically impossible speeds fails to impress.
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:02
Regular
"8==="
any man claiming to have presents for kids in his 'sack' deserves to be arrested.
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:39
"slightlyshortertagl"
How drunk are ye, Para?

Oh, and cookie.. I'm here...
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Everyone is leaving. Im all alone now, arent I?

Yes my love.
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:34
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm going too, but to drunkly-ring people.

happy xmas and take care.
Fri 24/12/04 at 23:32
Regular
Good!

Well Paradox, it's been an absoloute pleasure talking utter crap with you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

I will now depart to my bed. See you all soon!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.