GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fugazi"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/12/04 at 17:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
A band that's been on the edge of my knowledge for a while, yet I've never bought anything, until today.

Great, great stuff.
Fri 24/12/04 at 11:45
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've been meaning to pick-up some of their albums for a while now, also.

I believe the only song of theirs I've heard (both uncovered and covered) is "Waiting Room", which I believe is on their album they released in... 1990?

Whenever I've strolled into Virgin or HMV, and seen their CDs on the shelves, they've always looked stupidly over-priced for a 'CD'. I don't know which HMVs you go to, but they do seem far cheaper on, say, Amazon, for example.

I don't believe CD-WOW! stock anything by them and, last time I checked, Play.com only had one of their albums.
Fri 24/12/04 at 01:17
Regular
"8==="
Chilled rock doesn't do anything for me.
Thu 23/12/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Meh, you suck... ;-)

Granted, it takes a bit of listening to get into, but once you have it's great. 'Epic Problem', 'Nightshop', 'Argument' are all great tracks!
Thu 23/12/04 at 14:05
Regular
"8==="
I bought the argument a while back.

Difficult to pay attention to it as it was incredibly boring to listen to.
Wed 22/12/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I've only got two albums worth ('The Argument', which is great, and '13 Songs', which I got of Ebay and skips on a few tracks... :| ) but I keep meaning to get some more albums at some point. They're usually very cheap in HMV at £8 - £9... No excuse really...
Wed 22/12/04 at 18:06
"Uzi Lover"
I've heard loads about Fugazi being a great and influencial band, yet I've only heard little. Really need to investigate them some more.

What i've got I love.

Burning, Epic Problem being two examples. Someone on this board recommended them too me ages ago, forgot who it was. Could of been Mr Happy, he sent me some Sunny Day hoho.
Wed 22/12/04 at 17:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
A band that's been on the edge of my knowledge for a while, yet I've never bought anything, until today.

Great, great stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.