GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anybody help?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/12/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
A while ago I saw that there was a tv add on for the GBA that would let you plug in other stuff to it. I want to use my GBA SP as a small screen in the same way, but the tv thing doesent fit on the sp. Is there any way of doing this? As cheap and simple as pos would be good:)
Sun 19/12/04 at 21:29
"period drama"
Oh I see.

No you can't. That would be both stupid and impossible.
Sun 19/12/04 at 20:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Gwizz wrote:
> I could still be in the same room as
> her but we would be doing our own thing?

No you can't ever play your home consoles on your GBASP, there is no AV-IN socket and there never will be, because the GBASP screen isn't a TV screen and wouldn't be able to cope with the 50/60Hz images. As fo your predicament, you can get a cheap 14in portable TV for about £60, or you could get a portable TV.
Sun 19/12/04 at 19:38
Regular
killer101 wrote:
> wooo hi,im a gamecube fan and love there games such as animal crossing
> and mario kart double dash and metroid prime but dont u trhink that
> some of the games are getting a bit to 'kiddy' maybe,maybe not as
> this message doesnt go out to games like metroid prime 2 but it goes
> to games like animal crossing mario sunshine monkey ball but if u
> dont agree it dont matter cose im the best anyway sorry about that im
> only trying to get my words and letters up so im just going to blab
> on about anything so here it goes hello the what is your name my name
> is nick i have a gamecube well nearly it is coming on christmas day
> and i have got the platinum package which includes of a platinum
> gamecube a platinum controller and mario kart double dash i am also
> getting game such as metroid prime 2 echoes need for speed
> underground 2 and animal crossing i cant wait till christmas im dying
> here please help i really need one :)!!!!!! Thankyou if you hav read
> this long and very boring message but i hope you can feel my pain.

?......what?.....have I missed something?
Sun 19/12/04 at 19:37
Regular
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> Well one option is to actually play your xbox on a big tv screen like
> it was designed... How come you wanna do this anyways?

Sometimes I feel like having a go at a game but the fiancee is watching something that I hate. I could still be in the same room as her but we would be doing our own thing?

And Im curious as to what it would look like:)
Thu 16/12/04 at 19:12
Regular
"0228"
1. Hard to read

2. Totally off topic

3. Spam

4. "but if u dont agree it dont matter cose im the best" - arrogant fool
Thu 16/12/04 at 19:06
Regular
"kill my enemys"
wooo hi,im a gamecube fan and love there games such as animal crossing and mario kart double dash and metroid prime but dont u trhink that some of the games are getting a bit to 'kiddy' maybe,maybe not as this message doesnt go out to games like metroid prime 2 but it goes to games like animal crossing mario sunshine monkey ball but if u dont agree it dont matter cose im the best anyway sorry about that im only trying to get my words and letters up so im just going to blab on about anything so here it goes hello the what is your name my name is nick i have a gamecube well nearly it is coming on christmas day and i have got the platinum package which includes of a platinum gamecube a platinum controller and mario kart double dash i am also getting game such as metroid prime 2 echoes need for speed underground 2 and animal crossing i cant wait till christmas im dying here please help i really need one :)!!!!!! Thankyou if you hav read this long and very boring message but i hope you can feel my pain.
Mon 13/12/04 at 21:36
"cheerios"
Well one option is to actually play your xbox on a big tv screen like it was designed... How come you wanna do this anyways?
Mon 13/12/04 at 21:30
Regular
Oh, forgot to say that I dont want to watch tv on it. I want to play my xbox and gamecube on there. There must be some sort of lead or converter or something? anything?
Mon 13/12/04 at 18:58
"period drama"
Oh right ... the TV tuner thinger that went on the top you mean?
I doubt you can unless they make a new one for SP.

I expect the reception would be awful anyway.
Mon 13/12/04 at 18:15
Regular
A while ago I saw that there was a tv add on for the GBA that would let you plug in other stuff to it. I want to use my GBA SP as a small screen in the same way, but the tv thing doesent fit on the sp. Is there any way of doing this? As cheap and simple as pos would be good:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.