GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ronaldinho to chelsea in the future!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/12/04 at 12:32
Regular
Well i don't believe he'll join us imminently but pretty much every major sports website is carrying quotes of him saying he is a major fan of whats happening at chelsea:

Skysports (and pretty much everywhere else!:

However, the 24-year-old now claims he would like the chance to experience life in The Premiership before he retires and indicated Stamford Bridge would be his preferred destination.

"Any great player would want to be part of such a sensational team," he said of Chelsea.

"My brother, who is also my agent, has spoken to me about Chelsea many times.

"I had a chance to move to them before I came to Barcelona but at that time, even though they offered more money, I was not interested.

"But I have seen since then that Chelsea have a great infrastructure.

"What they are doing is absolutely amazing and it is a place where great things are going to happen in the future.

"I respect them a lot and I can maybe see myself living in London one day.

"I am happy in Barcelona but I cannot rule out playing in another country in the future.

"I would love to play in England to prove that technical players can succeed there."

----------------------------------

Ok i'm not getting carried away, and i saw the odd maybe in there too! but these are pretty positive comments! Sounds like we are his first choice if he leaves Barca! Can't see it this season but give it another season after this and a few trophies and who knows! Imagine if two big transfers happen and we see Robben, Duff, Ronaldinho, Drogba, Gerrard, Lampard as the attacking line! and thats not even contemplating Joaquin! Though that would be the best part of £100 mill! Any defender would crap themselves at that prospect!
Wed 22/12/04 at 11:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Ronaldinho will be at Stamford Bridge within the coming months - that, is something I am strongly certain of!

Yes... When BARCELONA come to Stamford Bridge for Chelsea's HOME tie in their Champions' League meeting!!

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA....?

Oh, okay. Just shut it! I can take a hint, you don't have to tap a single key or button. :P

Seriously, though; why do Chelsea need him when Lampard, Robben, Duff and even Claude Makelele are on top-form right now!?
Tue 21/12/04 at 21:09
Regular
Carragher would look at them, laugh heartily, and take that Neo pose from the Matrix. Then he would beckon.
Tue 21/12/04 at 20:16
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4113991.stm[/URL]
Tue 21/12/04 at 15:48
Regular
At the player of the year awards roro asked t.henry the way to stamford bridge (im thinking they will share a taxi in januray)
Mon 20/12/04 at 13:50
Regular
10-3! - they wouldn't see much of the ball! buyt when they did there wouldn't be huge reistence!
Mon 20/12/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can just imagine the scorelines now, 8-7 10-9 etc etc :-D
Mon 20/12/04 at 12:39
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashley wrote:
> Imagine
> if two big transfers happen and we see Robben, Duff, Ronaldinho,
> Drogba, Gerrard, Lampard as the attacking line! and thats not even
> contemplating Joaquin! Though that would be the best part of
> £100 mill! Any defender would crap themselves at that prospect!

Hmm, I don't think we'd only concede 8 goals in 18 games with that midfield....
Sun 19/12/04 at 18:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
Gerrard's staying anyway. :P
Sun 19/12/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
My apologies i do like a good wind up on a Sunday and Scopeh's gotten far too easy now :-D
Sun 19/12/04 at 13:19
Regular
ha and you responded to to my response how cunning! My chelsea defending thirst was to strong, i had to reply!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.