GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"slim PS2???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/12/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Any hole's a goal"
does anyone know what is actually happening to them? or when they will next be out on shelves? i heard that they had a fault with them therefore got taken back to be redesigned =S

i am meant to be getting one for x-mas but have had no luck with finding one

thanks for any info
Fri 17/12/04 at 19:05
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'll sell you mine for £1,000,000. How's that grab ya?
Thu 16/12/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
go to ebay im selling my ps2. with network adaptor
Wed 15/12/04 at 21:26
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
Hey, i just got that too, this may be your only chance fore a few months ;)
Wed 15/12/04 at 18:04
Regular
"Any hole's a goal"
i have just recieved an e-mail from GAME saying that they will be recieving a limited stock of slim PS2's to stores but are expected to runout quickly
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:28
Regular
"Any hole's a goal"
cheeky s***
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:27
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
Muahahahaha i got my PSTwo, it was thew last one in stock at Gameplay.com and now they are out of stock for 3-4 months :D
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Any hole's a goal"
thats the same as me, my playstation has broken down the weekend i got San Andreas so i have been stareing at the box since mid november which is very fustrating.

nowhere in my area have got stock in so i will have to wait til about january til they even get them in.
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:03
Regular
It's Hissing me off.

My plastation has broken down and I wanted to get a new one. They now have them in Game and gamestation but are not selling them on their own. You have to buy it in a bundle that costs around £200.

Its all Pollocks, all I want is the little machine.

Now I have to wait till after crimbo before they get more stock, no more pro evo for the next few weeks.

I'm very angry, conning bastyards.
Tue 14/12/04 at 20:49
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
nah theres no fault, they just ran out of stock.
Tue 14/12/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Any hole's a goal"
does anyone know what is actually happening to them? or when they will next be out on shelves? i heard that they had a fault with them therefore got taken back to be redesigned =S

i am meant to be getting one for x-mas but have had no luck with finding one

thanks for any info

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.