GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"South Park."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/12/04 at 19:29
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
What series is it on now? I watched an episode during the week and I had forgotten how great it is.
Wed 19/01/05 at 19:56
Regular
"8==="
"Now I'm gonna find the real killer"
Wed 19/01/05 at 19:54
Regular
Cong_Man wrote:
> Did anyone see the Simpson's last night? It was the one where Bart and
> millhouse were watching 'South Park'. Made me chuckle that Matt
> Groening would have a pop at a 'rival' in that way.

nah just bing contempary, south park has an episode called "the simpson's already did it" which is kina a simpsons tribute (whilst humiliating butters!)
Wed 19/01/05 at 19:41
Regular
"8==="
Too slow and too dumb.

If they tried to fit in twice as much as they do now into a halfhour show then it'd be good again.
Wed 19/01/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
South Park has currently just ended it's 8th season on TV in America and I think has reached season 7 over here. Season nine will air in America early spring and it will be the final one. The DVDs available now are 1 through 4 and season 5 is set for a Spring release over the U.S. so expect a near identical date here too.
Wed 19/01/05 at 13:06
Regular
"..."
Did anyone see the Simpson's last night? It was the one where Bart and millhouse were watching 'South Park'. Made me chuckle that Matt Groening would have a pop at a 'rival' in that way.
Wed 19/01/05 at 13:03
Regular
Matt and Trey are contracted up until season 10.
Tue 18/01/05 at 22:52
Regular
B.A.S.I.C wrote:

> Then season 9 starts about march next year - which, sadly, is the
> last ever series.

Where did you hear this nonsense???

Series 5 is due March. In America anyway.
Tue 18/01/05 at 22:10
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Got series 1 during the week, and now I've just ordered series' 2,3 and 4. Does anyone know a release date for series 5?
Sun 12/12/04 at 14:05
Regular
South Park's good, but really overrated. Still, the Paris Hilton, Wal Mart, and Passion of the Jew episodes of Season 8 have been excellent.
Sun 12/12/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Thanks. As I say, I've just completed my FRIENDS collection, so after Christmas I'm gonna start buying the South Park box-sets.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.