GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT3 Release Date"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/05/01 at 08:07
Regular
I have got some release date information about GT3.
American release date is July 11th
European release date is July 13th

So looks like we have to wait until the middle of July, the release isnt too far from the American one.
Wed 16/05/01 at 18:45
Regular
peterg wrote:
> Just received the latest copy of PSM2 which gives the game 93% and
> describes the game as a virtual work of art. Roll on July

Already! Is that the import? I hope they give a better score to it later on! 93% is less than SSX!!!!!!
Tue 15/05/01 at 19:35
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I heard the gamplay wasn't to bad either
Tue 15/05/01 at 17:36
Regular
Just received the latest copy of PSM2 which gives the game 93% and describes the game as a virtual work of art. Roll on July
Tue 15/05/01 at 13:19
Regular
I lifeguard during the holidays, so I`ll have a month of solid work before it deteriorates in July. Then I`ll haev to split the time up fairly: 90:10 in favour of GT3!
Tue 15/05/01 at 09:31
Regular
"Complete Banker"
D'oh! I wish it was still 1st june - I finish my exams then so could spent the whole summer unemployed, but still have a garage full of cars!!

July's not too bad though... I suppose it'll mean that I'll have time to look for a job....
Mon 14/05/01 at 21:25
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
Kid Rock wrote:
> Elcetronics Boutique have said you can pre-order it now which i have
> done as well as crazy taxi which comes out on the 25th next friday
> but they have a release calendar on the wall sayin Gran Turismo 3
> 15th so it could keep slipping back and back and back....

Why not buy them from Sr. Surely it would be cheaper than EB. Round here EB tend to be very close to RRP's and I would have thought they have a blanket pricing policy. There pre-owned stuff is around SR prices.
Mon 14/05/01 at 20:46
Regular
Elcetronics Boutique have said you can pre-order it now which i have done as well as crazy taxi which comes out on the 25th next friday but they have a release calendar on the wall sayin Gran Turismo 3 15th so it could keep slipping back and back and back....
Mon 14/05/01 at 19:35
Regular
Same date in June would have been nice :-) I finish on the 8th!
Mon 14/05/01 at 19:28
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Looks like everyones happy :-)
Mon 14/05/01 at 19:21
YES!! Now I don't have to stuff up my exams by not revising - it's coming out about two weeks after I finish them!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.