GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can you help me?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/12/04 at 01:16
Regular
"Heart4SickKids"
I am sharyn and I am fundraising for The Royal Hospital For Sick Children in Yorkhill, Glasgow.

I am looking for anyone who can donate toys to the hospital for sick kids. Toys would have to be for under 16's and new (unless consol games or consols) or can donate any kind of item to be auctioned on ebay and all proceeds go to the kids at yorkhill. If you think you can help in any way please email me at [email protected].

Thank you very much Sharyn xxxxxxx
Tue 14/12/04 at 14:03
Regular
"lets go back"
PrincessSharyn wrote:
> when did i ever mention that the toys had to be new?
>
>

In your first post. Go and read it. Only games consoles can be second hand apparently.
Tue 14/12/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Heart4SickKids"
great - was lookin to start up a website for kids with mobility problems and that money would be ideal - thank u very much

shall be applying

xxx princess sharyn xxx
Mon 13/12/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Try applying to Awards For All (www.awardsforall.org.uk). You can request a maximum of £5,000, there is an application form (you can download it on-line), if you have not completed an application before get in touch with your local CVS or community development worker (they are paid to help you). good Luck..............
Mon 13/12/04 at 18:53
Regular
"I'm busy"
sorry love, look elsewhere, this is the internet.
Mon 13/12/04 at 09:07
Regular
"Heart4SickKids"
You can sponsor me if you wish through 'justgiving' its safe and easy and cant be run my scammers as none of the money goes to be before goin to the hosp heres my address www.justgiving.com/sharyn
Mon 13/12/04 at 08:37
Regular
"Heart4SickKids"
when did i ever mention that the toys had to be new?

for starters a cant hangle people in the street due to me being unable to walk. and also toys must be thouroughly cleaned by a cleaning company if they are not new as kids at the hospital can catch infections very easily.
Sat 11/12/04 at 10:52
Regular
"We are the dead"
This is genius.

Since when have charities demanded the toys they're given are new?
Sat 11/12/04 at 10:45
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yeah faceless text doesn't inspire (mite be wrong spelling) people to give anything but abuse. :)

Surely it would be better for some people from the hospital get some big buckets and go hassle people on the streets. Bound to get some cash that way.

Or take one of the big scanner things and sell it on ebay you can get the kids some super cool stuff for the amount you get.
Sat 11/12/04 at 07:38
Regular
"I'm busy"
sorry love, look elsewhere, this is the internet.

go talk to people face to face
Sat 11/12/04 at 01:06
Regular
"Heart4SickKids"
Sharon McInally - hosp Number 421025

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.