GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars Episode III - Is it going to be any good?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/11/04 at 12:25
"possibly impossible"
Well, the trailer looks good now I've seen it on my TV rather than a PC screen (Film 2004 last night). So, does this bode well for the film?

Thing is, it can't end on a good note, can it? So we're going to get another downbeat ending. Let's hope that the script fairs better as well, and that the acting is slightly less wooden this time. Less talk of politics and more action should be the order of the day, as we've seen all the gubbins in Episode II. (was it me or did that film move at a snail's pace for the first 3/4 of the movie?)
Tue 23/11/04 at 23:48
Regular
"Bow to me!"
He gets taken to sea world. Damn those environmentalists!
Tue 23/11/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Jar Jar must die.

Not just a great name for a film, but he must because we dont see him in the other films.

Sorry bad pun.
Tue 23/11/04 at 19:41
Regular
Ahahaha

"Jar Jar has joined the server"

Jar Jar {Headshot} Stormtrooper 1
Jar Jar {Headshot} Stormtrooper 2
Jar Jar {Headshot} Stormtrooper 3
Jar Jar {Headshot} Stormtrooper 4
Jar Jar {Headshot} Stormtrooper 5

"revenge j00 ha><0rin n00bs i pwn j00!"

"Jar Jar has been kicked from the server (Console)"
Tue 23/11/04 at 19:39
Has he planned for episodes 7 - 9?
Tue 23/11/04 at 19:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
"Jar jar has left the server"
Tue 23/11/04 at 19:38
Regular
"n00b's luck, j00...n00b. omfg no way messa been headshotted wtf ha><"
Tue 23/11/04 at 19:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oh noes Ani! Messa leg fallen off!
Tue 23/11/04 at 19:35
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I hope Jar-Jar dies horribly in the opening sequence.
Tue 23/11/04 at 19:03
Regular
"That's right!"
I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said. Hell, any film can be made to look good with a good enough trailer.

I'll watch it. I'll mark out at seeing Wookies and Vader et al, but it will leave me cold inside. I've accepted that... sniff.
Tue 23/11/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Ive always seen starwars as being "I cant wait for the next one" but now it's the last, i dont know what i'll be thinking when it ends, it'll either be "That was a disapointment" or i'll walk out the cinema with my eyes as wide open as can be and be thinking "Woooooaah Far out MAN"

I dont know, but i know i'm definatly going to see it, and it will most likely be good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.