GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sean Wright-Phillips"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/11/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
How old is he?

He's seriously an absolute GENIUS. He will be the best player in the Premiership...he's sure one of the best at the moment.

Surely he can't stay at City for much longer? Have been hearing Arsenal want to get in for him...would be a waste of good talent :p

Wow, just seen his run for their 3rd goal.

Conclusion : Wright-Phillips is incredible
Sat 20/11/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
How old is he?

He's seriously an absolute GENIUS. He will be the best player in the Premiership...he's sure one of the best at the moment.

Surely he can't stay at City for much longer? Have been hearing Arsenal want to get in for him...would be a waste of good talent :p

Wow, just seen his run for their 3rd goal.

Conclusion : Wright-Phillips is incredible
Sat 20/11/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Did I hear right? Curbishley manager at Charlton for 14 years...?
Sun 21/11/04 at 00:06
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yuss, the job Curbishley has done at Charlton has been paralleled nowhere. When he came into that job, they didn't even have a ground, if my memory serves me correctly, and were in complete financial ruin.
Sun 21/11/04 at 00:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
And Wright-Phillips is immense, yes.

Needs to be on the bench for England every game, possibly even in the starting line-up.
Sun 21/11/04 at 00:11
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
He's greater than Beckham, easily. I don't care if Beckham was once amazing, he's not now. he needs to be replaced.
Sun 21/11/04 at 09:56
Regular
Shaun*
Sun 21/11/04 at 12:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Lil Bro wrote:
> He's greater than Beckham, easily. I don't care if Beckham was once
> amazing, he's not now. he needs to be replaced.

My gran's better than Beckham, over-rated muppet that he is.
Sun 21/11/04 at 12:46
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> My gran's better than Beckham, over-rated muppet that he is.

Heh, i bet you wasn't saying that when he was whipping in quality balls for Van Nistlerooy to tap in?
Sun 21/11/04 at 12:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well actually i was if you were around back then. I've never been a fan of Beckham, always thought he was over-rated.
Sun 21/11/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Seal wrote:
> Shaun*

Sorry, wasn't sure how it was spelt :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.