GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Go on LEEDS!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/11/04 at 16:04
Regular
5-1 up at half time!!! A right goal fest in the championships at Elland Road whilst the other games are sounding a little stale.

This is what Leeds fans need to see, the team is slipping towards the bottom of the Championship, another failed buy out attempt, the sale of Elland Road and in the very last home game Leeds played the team were booed off the pitch.

Hopefully there won't be some spirited fight back from QPR.
Sat 20/11/04 at 16:04
Regular
5-1 up at half time!!! A right goal fest in the championships at Elland Road whilst the other games are sounding a little stale.

This is what Leeds fans need to see, the team is slipping towards the bottom of the Championship, another failed buy out attempt, the sale of Elland Road and in the very last home game Leeds played the team were booed off the pitch.

Hopefully there won't be some spirited fight back from QPR.
Sat 20/11/04 at 16:35
Regular
"es argh"
6:1 woo!

Chairman Catfish shall be amused.
Sat 20/11/04 at 16:43
Regular
"..."
Blimey! What's got into them? On a related note Forest are also winning.
Sat 20/11/04 at 17:37
"LOLLERSKATES!"
6-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
And I was there!!!!!!!!!
Brian deane is a Farking legend!!!
6-1 6-1 !
Sat 20/11/04 at 18:49
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Woo! And we won.
Sat 20/11/04 at 19:13
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Good result, but means nothing if they cant put a little run together from here. My Leeds supporting bro says they have another player in there interest to buy, and another on a trail? The squad really needs it.
Sun 21/11/04 at 10:40
Regular
The squad is good there just isn't many of us :D

There's an Icelandic internation and we want to by Oster from Sunderland.

Now we've got 5 strikers we should start looking at the midfield again.
Sun 21/11/04 at 12:47
Regular
Watched this game this morning on The Championship and i have to say that Leeds were amazing, especially Brain Deane.
Sun 21/11/04 at 15:46
Regular
I thought the guy had had it.

Still, can't be worse than Ricketts :D
Mon 22/11/04 at 13:04
Regular
"..."
Dringo wrote:
> The squad is good there just isn't many of us :D
>
> There's an Icelandic internation and we want to by Oster from
> Sunderland.
>
> Now we've got 5 strikers we should start looking at the midfield
> again.

Umm, not wanting to put a downer on things, but until you manage to offload the likes of Duberry and Bakke, signing anyone else isseriously going to push the wages over the top again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.