GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello Again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/11/04 at 22:46
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
None of you probably remember me here, but I was on these forums about 2 years ago. I posted quite a lot and quite a few people liked me (I think!) except DW of course

*Evil stare*

Anyway, I wanted to know what has happened since then, anyone that remembers me and what sort of wrestling you guys are into now.
I don't see many TNA or ROH topics

Tut tut tut
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:46
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
None of you probably remember me here, but I was on these forums about 2 years ago. I posted quite a lot and quite a few people liked me (I think!) except DW of course

*Evil stare*

Anyway, I wanted to know what has happened since then, anyone that remembers me and what sort of wrestling you guys are into now.
I don't see many TNA or ROH topics

Tut tut tut
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think someone got a hold of your account because it hasn't been 2 years since I've seen the name 'Pliskin' post.
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:50
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Grandprix wrote:
> I think someone got a hold of your account because it hasn't been 2
> years since I've seen the name 'Pliskin' post.

I was 'La Shadow' for a little while, but that was way back. How recently was my account posting?
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think it was around the start of this year.
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Well I did do about 3 posts just to check it out, but I didn't post a lot, I have looked at my most frequent posts and they are all mine.

I don't think anyone got into my account
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I seem to remember a Pliskin that just annoyed everyone. You seem much more coherent. Maybe I've got my wires crossed. Never mind, welcome.
Fri 19/11/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
You are right, I did used to annoy everybody, a little Newbie that thought he was a smart a*se (we can't swear can we?)

I have aged and I will not be getting on anybodys nerves from now on, so, where are all the old schoolers on these forums, eh?

AfroJoe, CGJ, DW, Ant...
Fri 19/11/04 at 23:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Ant still posts around here a little, nowhere near as much as he used to.

CGJ is infrequent. A couple of posts here and there.

Afrojoe doesn't post here anymore. I haven't seen a post of his in here for a long time.

DW pops in more than the others. He mostly uses other boards though.
Fri 19/11/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
That's cool, I have been looking at various threads and they are all full of people I had never heard of!

What about Robin, still here?
Fri 19/11/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The only Robin I can remember is ElRobin. I don't think he ever came to the WWE forum. He only posts for a few hours every so often and then disappears for a while. Mostly posts in General Chat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.