GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"18th Birthday Party - The Events"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/11/04 at 18:43
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Like a typical great night, it began off with a problem.

Our car only wouldn't start, ofcourse!

So as my parents argued, me and my two mates who we were taking with us sat back and discussed (oddly enough) hair gel. The conversation soon lead elsewhere, though: girls, the night ahead, mobiles etc.

When the car did get going, we were finally on our way. It turned out to be a very lovely looking posh place. But it was very expensive at £2.75 a pint! We had the entire upstairs to ourselves; and as we arrived fashionably late, other people were already there waiting for us.

I headed over to my mate Ric. He was doing all the DJing/kareoke for us for free, bless him. But there was a problem with the sound system and it was atleast an hour before the music started. By this time, a lot more guests had arrived. That's when it really got going. Dancing. kareoke. Italian buffet including pizzas, pastas, breaded mushrooms, garlic bread, chicken strips, chips etc.

People were soon getting plastered. I made my birthday speech, got an extra surprise prezzie (tickets to go watch The Darkness), danced erotically with some of the girls.

I will just show off by saying I have some FIT girl mates.

There were sparklers, a cake, drunks hailing how much they loved me.

During YMCA, my hott mate Jo even grabbed my balls real hard and wouldn't let go; before I placed my head in her cleavage. The three other lads who starred in a Queen tribute sketch in a show last year did "I Want To Break Free" with me - complete with us ripping our shirts off at the end.

We got high off helium. Got drunk. It was just the best party I could've asked for. I even got a little pretend Oscar award for a gift. IT WAS MINT! A lot more happened, just struggling to remember, so I'll leave it there for now.

Oh, and Cookie Monster was there in spirit aswell. Good lad. You enjoy it?
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:43
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Like a typical great night, it began off with a problem.

Our car only wouldn't start, ofcourse!

So as my parents argued, me and my two mates who we were taking with us sat back and discussed (oddly enough) hair gel. The conversation soon lead elsewhere, though: girls, the night ahead, mobiles etc.

When the car did get going, we were finally on our way. It turned out to be a very lovely looking posh place. But it was very expensive at £2.75 a pint! We had the entire upstairs to ourselves; and as we arrived fashionably late, other people were already there waiting for us.

I headed over to my mate Ric. He was doing all the DJing/kareoke for us for free, bless him. But there was a problem with the sound system and it was atleast an hour before the music started. By this time, a lot more guests had arrived. That's when it really got going. Dancing. kareoke. Italian buffet including pizzas, pastas, breaded mushrooms, garlic bread, chicken strips, chips etc.

People were soon getting plastered. I made my birthday speech, got an extra surprise prezzie (tickets to go watch The Darkness), danced erotically with some of the girls.

I will just show off by saying I have some FIT girl mates.

There were sparklers, a cake, drunks hailing how much they loved me.

During YMCA, my hott mate Jo even grabbed my balls real hard and wouldn't let go; before I placed my head in her cleavage. The three other lads who starred in a Queen tribute sketch in a show last year did "I Want To Break Free" with me - complete with us ripping our shirts off at the end.

We got high off helium. Got drunk. It was just the best party I could've asked for. I even got a little pretend Oscar award for a gift. IT WAS MINT! A lot more happened, just struggling to remember, so I'll leave it there for now.

Oh, and Cookie Monster was there in spirit aswell. Good lad. You enjoy it?
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
blah blah blah.

that's all I see.
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
That's because you're retarded. You keep at it though.
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:45
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Oh yeah... got lovely bite-marks all over my neck!
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:47
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Chad Niga wrote:
> That's because you're retarded. You keep at it though.

Thanks for the support.
I'm going to try and read it again.

:' }
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:48
"period drama"
"FIT" is some kind of acronym, isn't it?
And Jo is a man.
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:50
"period drama"
gaybys wrote:
> Chad Niga wrote:
>
> Thanks for the support.
> I'm going to try and read it again.
>
> :' }

Don't overdo it, those funny shapes are some kind of strange messages. If you look at them too long, they'll start going directly into your brain and doing who-knows-what.
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The Hibernator wrote:
> People were soon getting plastered.

Alcohol is SO COOL!

> I made my birthday speech, got an
> extra surprise prezzie (tickets to go watch The Darkness)

hahaha. Whoever gave you those as a birthday present obviously hates you.

> drunks hailing how much they loved me.

ALCOHOL IS SO COOL!

> Queen tribute sketch in a show last year
> did "I Want To Break Free" with me - complete with us
> ripping our shirts off at the end.

Are you sure it wasn't Joe holding your balls?

> We got high off helium. Got drunk. It was just the best party I
> could've asked for.

ALCOHOL IS SO COOL!
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
gaybys wrote:
> Chad Niga wrote:
>
> Thanks for the support.
> I'm going to try and read it again.
>
> :' }

Nice one.
Regular
"For One Night Only"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> "FIT" is some kind of acronym, isn't it?
Fit meaning gorgeus.

> And Jo is a man.
Jo being a gorgeus girl.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.