GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where is the cubegun? can`t find it. doom 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Doom 3'.
Sat 25/12/04 at 16:24
Regular
"doom3 where guncube"
PLEASE let me know exactly where the Soulcube is.
Sat 25/12/04 at 16:24
Regular
"doom3 where guncube"
PLEASE let me know exactly where the Soulcube is.
Sat 25/12/04 at 17:51
Regular
"A man with a stick"
SoulCube to be precise. You get it at the end section of Hell (After a boss battle) but it's a random weapon, you can only use it when it signals you.

Use it sparingly though, best wait until your up against some really big monsters as it tears anything, bar the bosses, to utter pieces.
Sat 25/12/04 at 19:05
Regular
"doom3 where guncube"
cipro wrote:
> SoulCube to be precise. You get it at the end section of Hell (After a
> boss battle) but it's a random weapon, you can only use it when it
> signals you.
>
> Use it sparingly though, best wait until your up against some really
> big monsters as it tears anything, bar the bosses, to utter pieces.

What boss? the giant one? that is why i want to get this weapon in a first place. Thank you.
Sat 25/12/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Captain to you."
cipro wrote:
> SoulCube to be precise. You get it at the end section of Hell (After a
> boss battle) but it's a random weapon, you can only use it when it
> signals you.
>
> Use it sparingly though, best wait until your up against some really
> big monsters as it tears anything, bar the bosses, to utter pieces.

It's the best weapon in the game and you do get to use it alot, kill 5 demons and then you can you it. Plus you can get the health from which ever demon you kill with it very handy at the end of the game.
Mon 27/12/04 at 19:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Best Weapon? Nah. Oh, it is powerful and it's ability to replenish health is pretty decent, but it's randomness makes it feel a chore to use.

If you could use it constantly sure I’d happily call it "Best weapon evah!!!" but the only decent weapon in Doom 3 is the shotgun. That weapon was designed for narrow corridor blasting, and unlike the Cube, you can use it when you want, not when it wants.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.