GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My last foot chase"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/11/04 at 22:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I had one on the last day of my last set. Worst chase of my life, it was.

I still have a slightly off back since my crash, and running in full kit, (body armour and belt...well, I was wearing more then that, but, you know), isn't good for it.

So, called to an assault, on turning up one lass runs off from the scene. This girl is known to us, she’s about 5’ tall and has recently hurt her ankle. She’s an alcoholic and so always drunk, but she is tough as old boots. It has taken four blokes to hold her down on arrest before.

So, anyway my colleague and I set off after her. Round some corners. Though some hedges. Into a housing estate. We’re doing a full out sprint/waddle, (the kit again). We round another corner and … “Oh smeg!” I didn’t see a curb until too late. I went ass over bap, but at least my colleague saw this and it let him know there was a curb there. On the down side, my colleague saw this and is unlikely to let me forget.

So yeah. A 5' tall drunk woman with a hurt ankle got away from me.

He caught her and I looked like a right bap, so everybody wins…
Mon 15/11/04 at 22:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I had one on the last day of my last set. Worst chase of my life, it was.

I still have a slightly off back since my crash, and running in full kit, (body armour and belt...well, I was wearing more then that, but, you know), isn't good for it.

So, called to an assault, on turning up one lass runs off from the scene. This girl is known to us, she’s about 5’ tall and has recently hurt her ankle. She’s an alcoholic and so always drunk, but she is tough as old boots. It has taken four blokes to hold her down on arrest before.

So, anyway my colleague and I set off after her. Round some corners. Though some hedges. Into a housing estate. We’re doing a full out sprint/waddle, (the kit again). We round another corner and … “Oh smeg!” I didn’t see a curb until too late. I went ass over bap, but at least my colleague saw this and it let him know there was a curb there. On the down side, my colleague saw this and is unlikely to let me forget.

So yeah. A 5' tall drunk woman with a hurt ankle got away from me.

He caught her and I looked like a right bap, so everybody wins…
Mon 15/11/04 at 22:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
BRUTALITY|!!!
Mon 15/11/04 at 23:01
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
That story is sooo last week!
Mon 15/11/04 at 23:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Oi, I'm ill. Be nice.
Mon 15/11/04 at 23:04
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
maybe...
Mon 15/11/04 at 23:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You got Owned by a curbstone.

The shame of it. :' {
Mon 15/11/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I hate people that are bad at what they do. Now who did what to who now?
Mon 15/11/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Captain to you."
yeah i would change your job or get some glasses as you mite do some real damage to yourself next time. or my crziest idea would be for you to look where your going.
Mon 15/11/04 at 23:52
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Heh or a pillow to shove up his jumper, preventing an accident in the mere future.
Mon 15/11/04 at 23:54
Regular
Midget chasing?

One of my hobbies too, maybe I should get a job in the police force...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.