GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Theme Addict - My Review..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/11/04 at 08:04
Regular
1. Evolution - brilliant track, nice to hear it in full for once.

2. Carlito - not too bad, but I was never a fan of the song anyway. The spitting and "I spit in the face of people..." etc at the start is the best bit, however much that says for it.

3. Theodore Long - quite good this one, but I still can't get over the fact that it sounds as though a bit near the start is sampled from the WrestleMania 16 theme...Also Rodney Mack's theme, btw.

4. Christian - don't even get me started - it's not even his current theme! Bloody awful.

5. John Heidenreich - this one grew on me with some nice rockin' melodies, but the cheesiness of Heyman and Heidenreich shouting "Heidenreich" through it ceases to amaze me.

6. Diva Search - Why is this theme even on here? They could've at least put Walk Idiot Walk on, but no, and therefore this track won't get another listen.

7. Chavo Guerrero - Quite a nice track from the start with "Oooh, Chavo", but again, like CCC's, not something I'm terribly into.

8. Undertaker - I believe this was Taker's "remix" theme from WrestleMania 20, although I might have to check. Not terribly original, but nostalgiac and decent all the same. Good stuff.

9. Eugene - surprisingly, Eugene's new theme actually made the cut, and it's growing on me like a bad habit. Nothing terribly original, but it's worth a listen all the same.

10. Victoria - the most irritating theme on the CD, bar none. It sounds as though in the mixing studio, the record got stuck, because the phrase "my bad self" is used about 16 bajillion times.

11. Shelton - decent theme here, although it just sounds a little too "rappy" for my liking. The beats and tunes are nice, just a shame about Shelton's singing :0D

12. Kidman - really good theme, my 3rd favourite on the entire disc, and even though it's quite "rappy" again, it's still quite good, and one I've wanted on a CD for a while now.

13. Smackdown - the new Smackdown theme made the cut! It's OK, but I associate with the horrible intro that Smackdown has at the moment. I believe it's by Drowning Pool, so I'll let them off.

14. Gail Kim - the second-best track on here. May make me sound like a right fudgepacker, but I actually listen to this one a load. Really good stuff, shame she got the boot so we won't hear it again :0(

15. JBL - Meh, not a theme I've ever liked. Sounds like the intro was stolen from A-Train's theme if you ask me. And the bit after that reminds me of the Soul Calibur 2 victory theme. Not a big fan AT ALL.

16. John Cena - not worth your time, this is pap rap. They could've at least put his proper theme on, and I don't care if it was on Originals or not.

Overall, I was disappointed with it, but the 2nd CD with some sort of video on should be nice when the CD is released!
Fri 12/11/04 at 07:32
Regular
Didn't buy it, a mate came back from America with a copy, so he lent it to me for the evening.
Thu 11/11/04 at 21:17
Regular
Just one thing...why did you buy the CD? I guess it was 'cause you like wrestling right? Well you could post on here a bit more...
Thu 11/11/04 at 20:55
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
calm down people its only an internet forum
Thu 11/11/04 at 13:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It doesn't matter. It can also help convey certain extremes, especially if there are people out there who don't know me.
Thu 11/11/04 at 13:26
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Oops kinda already did...
Thu 11/11/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I didn't mean for you to go around digging up previous references. I know it's been used a lot. I'm pointing out that I originally brought the 'sarcasm machine' reference to this forum, something you obviously didn't know. In that way, I feel I'm entitled to use whenever I feel like.

Anyway, this reference was supposed to be a joke but some of my previous references aren't.
Thu 11/11/04 at 13:20
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Fine. I'll dig some up.
Thu 11/11/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
PrinceCharming wrote:
> Get an original joke rather than using the same template over and
> over again.

Fair enough. You're entitled to your opinion. Shame you don't have all the information behind it though.
Thu 11/11/04 at 13:17
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Grandprix wrote:
> Jae wrote:
> Hmmm... Arguements? It's been a while since I've seen one of these
> on
> the forum. Partly due to me not being online for a month, but
> still... :)
>
> Yeah, that's what we need, a good argument. Erm, let me think...
>
> Heidenreich is the best wrestler in the WWE!
>
> *sarcasm machine explodes*
>
> Quiet you!

Get an original joke rather than using the same template over and over again.
Thu 11/11/04 at 12:37
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Arguing.. Tsk and i missed it all :(

Please remember BOYS! to start it when im around :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.