GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*waves* Bye Gail Kim, bye Nidia, bye Chuck..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/11/04 at 00:16
Regular
The WWE released Gail Kim, Chuck Palumbo and Nidia from their contracts today. We wish them the best in their future endeavors.

- WWE.com

**** me...who next? Seriously, I fear for Hurricane now. :c(

Six superstars in two days...gone? Bleh.
Thu 04/11/04 at 12:22
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:

> If that is the case then i'll be expecting Vince to do away with the
> women's so called 'wrestling' title and adopt the approach they use
> in the Mexican promotion on TWC when scantily clad ladies walk the
> wrestlers down to the ring then stand around looking all pretty.

If only he would lakers! I could live with that. Instead Vince seems intent on putting people like Stacy, Torrie and Dawn Marie in the ring. I don't want to see people who can't wrestle try to!!! If I did, I go and find some backyard fed ffs!!!
Thu 04/11/04 at 12:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
> If anyone can explain the Gail Kim decision, please let me know.
> Although I feel it has to do with WWE clearing out the Women's
> division to make way for more Diva contest rejects...

If that is the case then i'll be expecting Vince to do away with the women's so called 'wrestling' title and adopt the approach they use in the Mexican promotion on TWC when scantily clad ladies walk the wrestlers down to the ring then stand around looking all pretty.

Now the idiot has got rid of Gail all that's left that can wrestle properly are Jazz, Victoria and Molly (and if anyone says what about Trish i'll slap you so hard until you see sense, she's the female version of all the big steroid abusing botch monkeys, just without the pumping veins everywhere, 6'5+ frame and she's better looking) so there's hardly any point in the women's title anymore. Now if they get Gail back and import aload of women from Japan (you know the ladies that can actually wrestle) then it'd be worth having a belt but right now after this decision i see absolutely no point in it continuing
Thu 04/11/04 at 12:07
Regular
"..."
The really strange bit for me, is that the WWE creative department can't come up with gimmicks for good workers, yet they've only just given Chuck an new gimmick and he's out the door before they even had chance to see if it would work...

Nidia's release was probably a late reaction to the poor attitude she showed after being switched to Raw, clashing with management because she felt her boob job should entitle her to a push.

If anyone can explain the Gail Kim decision, please let me know. Although I feel it has to do with WWE clearing out the Women's division to make way for more Diva contest rejects...
Thu 04/11/04 at 10:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Was Chuck Palumbo in the 'FBI'? If he was, then his move to Raw was the beginning of the end for him.

Nidia was a bit surprise as they had invested quite a bit of time and money into here, with the Tough Enough programme and all that.

Gail Kim was probably the most baffling decision. She looked terrible in the ring when she first joined. She then improves and they release her. The Women's division is pretty terrible at the moment and removing one decent worker isn't going to help.

I'm going to risk saying this, DW. I don't think the Hurricane will get released. I think his appeal to the younger audience might just save him, although stupid things have happened with this company in recent history. Still, if he did get released, I'm sure he'll pop up in TNA...
Thu 04/11/04 at 10:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They released Gail?!?! *cries into breakfast* Nooooooooo!! Gail come back!!!
Thu 04/11/04 at 00:47
Regular
"Balls"
Thats pure crap. What are they doing having a money crisis? Are doing this to save a quick buck?

Also i have to say that Gail Kim is a big loss as she was one of the few females who can wrestle. Big loss there.
Thu 04/11/04 at 00:16
Regular
The WWE released Gail Kim, Chuck Palumbo and Nidia from their contracts today. We wish them the best in their future endeavors.

- WWE.com

**** me...who next? Seriously, I fear for Hurricane now. :c(

Six superstars in two days...gone? Bleh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.