GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gang Territory"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Wed 03/11/04 at 23:23
"period drama"
Is it really worth taking them all over?
Won't you get invaded every 10 seconds with all of them?
And don't you lose them all anyway?

???
??
?

So ... many ... questions ...
Fri 05/11/04 at 13:38
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ah .. keep forgetting your way ahead of me :)
Fri 05/11/04 at 13:35
Regular
It's in San Fierro and appears to be optional, like Vigilante and Taxi missions etc.
Fri 05/11/04 at 13:31
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Truck missions ??

Gah so many missions and I can't keep track of them all :/
Fri 05/11/04 at 13:27
Regular
I've still got to have a crack at the Truck missions. I keep forgetting them
Fri 05/11/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
At least it gives you something to do when you've completed the game, along with doing all the odd bits and pieces it'll still keep you going with protecting your territory, pretty cool I think.
Fri 05/11/04 at 12:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That's a shame that you can't wipe out gangs. That would have been so great.
Thu 04/11/04 at 23:18
"period drama"
Listen up, I found out this:

1. Even if you own every piece of territory going, you'll still get invaded from time to time. I dunno why, but that's the way it is.

2. You can, eventually, near the end of the game, come back to Los Santos and regain all your territory and clean the place up of those Ballas biznitches.
Thu 04/11/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Grandprix wrote:
> I haven't got the game but I was wondering, can you wipe out gangs
> completely or do they come back with a vengeance?

I want to know that too, I'm hoping that at the end of the game you'll be able to take back all of your territory. But I wonder, if I do take over every area, then surely that must mean that every other gang must be wiped out, so therefore they can't get it back off me?

I've just upgraded all of my weapons skills as well in preperation, I'm at Hitman level with every upgradeable weapon now. Twin sawn offs, nothing cooler, nothing stronger.

:)
Thu 04/11/04 at 20:15
"period drama"
Yeah, you get shiz-loads of money and ammo of the dead bodies.
Although I usually find a nice roof somewhere to take them all out from, so all the guns dissapear before I get down there.
Thu 04/11/04 at 19:56
Regular
Same here, got my status up nicely.

Plus, there's a bit of money in it, too. I now have the dollar sign outside my house, $100 a day I think, for free, so yeah it's all good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.