GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick Vampire Boodlines query..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines'.
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:38
Regular
Just received the game today, trying to feed on my first victim by the car, sneaking up on them and pressing F (use on Zboard) and I just end up breaking their kneck and forced to start again. Am I missing something glaringly obvious? Checked a few guides and they say just press F.

Cheers!
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:38
Regular
Just received the game today, trying to feed on my first victim by the car, sneaking up on them and pressing F (use on Zboard) and I just end up breaking their kneck and forced to start again. Am I missing something glaringly obvious? Checked a few guides and they say just press F.

Cheers!
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:27
Regular
Come on you filthy sperm shells. I know some of you reptilian c**k cheese' know how to do it. Don't make me have you munch from the bush of the pointy love probes.
Thu 30/12/04 at 21:13
Regular
Only person that I know that plays this game and comes on here is Cipro. So you might have to wait until he comes online to get your answer.
Thu 30/12/04 at 22:24
Regular
Yeah just jissing, I will have a word with a guy at work tomorrow and if not hopefully Cipro will post.
Thu 30/12/04 at 22:47
Regular
"smile, it's free"
You just press 'F'.

Check your control settings and try again.
Thu 30/12/04 at 23:09
Regular
I have, nothing happens if I go from the fornt. Nothing to do with the controls. F is just the use function. If I do it behind he snaps their kneck and I can interact with it. Do you need to sneak on them in order to do it?
Thu 30/12/04 at 23:16
Regular
"smile, it's free"
'use' button is normally 'E'. Thats why you're snapping his neck.

Feed is nto the same as use. There's a separate feed button. Go find it.
Fri 31/12/04 at 08:58
Regular
Cheers mate for the help. I feel like the biggest bell end in the world. Had a quick gander at the back of the manual and saw the Use key assigned to E and feed to F. I can partly blame the Zboard and the default downloaded layout for Vampire: Bloodlines. Customised them late on and saw there was a button to use for feeding.

Fed on my first hooker and sicked the blood back up, awesome feature, great attention to detail.
Fri 31/12/04 at 11:45
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The "F" key has caused me a few problems before, being so close to the use key I've often accidentally fed off someone when I only wanted to talk to them.

It sounds like you where lucky enough to avoid the bug at the beginning of the game though. First time I played it having fed off of the guy round the corner, the Whistler type hippy vamp dissapeared, and I couldn't get through the door he told me to go through. Spent 10 minuted there before I decided to start the game again.
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:18
Regular
Ha!

I grabbed the patch from Gamespy which supposedly fixes that issue along with a hell of a lot of others.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.