GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*waves* Bye Test..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/11/04 at 00:25
Regular
The WWE released A-Train, Billy Gunn and Test from their contracts today. We wish them the best in their future endeavors.

- WWE.com

Whoever next?
Fri 12/11/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Why is it certain posters having nothing better to do that pick fault
> with everyone else's posts without contributing anything worthwhile
> of their own?

Yeah, that confuses me. Don't they have anything better to do with their lives? Bah. Idiots.
Fri 12/11/04 at 12:46
Regular
"..."
PrinceCharming wrote:
> Grandprix wrote:
> Heh, I read that earlier on today. They could sign 6 fools for the
> price of 1, eh? Sounds like a great idea...
>
> *sarcasm machine explodes*
>
> I'm going to have to call the manufacturer again...
>
> Haha
>
> Found it

Like anyone cares?

Why is it certain posters having nothing better to do that pick fault with everyone else's posts without contributing anything worthwhile of their own?
Thu 11/11/04 at 13:26
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Grandprix wrote:
>
>

Haha

Found it
Thu 04/11/04 at 12:38
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
>
>

I think the real question here, is how Test got put on to such a high value contract in the first place. It's not like he's ever been particularly succesful....
Thu 04/11/04 at 12:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, I read that earlier on today. They could sign 6 fools for the price of 1, eh? Sounds like a great idea...

*sarcasm machine explodes*

I'm going to have to call the manufacturer again...
Thu 04/11/04 at 12:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
> The funniest thing in wrestling is seeing a guy who doesn't know how
> to improvise and stubbornley sells what he was supposed to even if it
> doesn't hit. Or bothces a move once and immediatley goes for it
> again.

the best fake sell has to be back in WCW with Scott Hall when during the usual end of a WCW show with everyone chucking stuff in the ring he got hit in the back of the head with a soda cup and immediately hit the deck thinking someone had hit him, luckily for him quick thinking Nash just covered him and mockingly counted a 3 to laugh it off.
Thu 04/11/04 at 12:13
Regular
"..."
OK, kinda feel sorry for Test after reading this...

Credit: PWInsider

We have a bit of an update on the details behind the release of Andrew "Test" Martin, probably the most interesting story of the three major cutbacks WWE made to their active roster this week.

The reason is because Test is still rehabbing from major neck surgery that when all is said and done will have kept him out of the ring for nearly a year. Test still has six more months to go, and won't be able to work.

The man who informed Test of his release was JR's successor, Johnny Ace. Ace informed Test that for what he was being paid they could sign six developmental talents, and that it was purely a financial decision made by Vince McMahon, and not him. This prompted Test to ask the question, "what am I supposed to do for the six months I'm unable to work", Ace apparently replied something to the effect of, "well, I had hoped you had saved some money".

Apparently, Ace told Test to give them a call when he's healthy to come back to work, to which Test replied "no thanks".
Wed 03/11/04 at 12:43
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> Will always remember him for selling that botched elbow from Steiner.
>
> Good riddance to all 3 of them

The funniest thing in wrestling is seeing a guy who doesn't know how to improvise and stubbornley sells what he was supposed to even if it doesn't hit. Or bothces a move once and immediatley goes for it again.
Wed 03/11/04 at 10:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Will always remember him for selling that botched elbow from Steiner.

Good riddance to all 3 of them
Tue 02/11/04 at 17:51
Regular
"wwe"
I liked Test! i heard he may have had to retire anyway because of injury but he had a few good moments (Summerslam 99).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.