GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonight w/ Trevor McDonald -- "Violent Videogames""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/11/04 at 20:05
Regular
Should be interesting to hear the views of entirely misinformed moron parents who are simply appearing on the show because they wish their view to be heard.
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:59
"period drama"
Wow, it's like a dance of sarcasm.
Round we go. Such, such fun.
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:59
"period drama"
I would hope that if I ripped my mother's face off with a claw-hammer someone's would come up with a better reason than the fact I played GTA.
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:58
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Oh dear, look how told I am.
Please stop, it hurts so much inside.
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:57
"period drama"
Oh okay? Are we all? Going to talk? Like Australians now?
Adding pointless? Questions? To the end? Of every sentance? And randomly? Through the middle?
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:54
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Oh dear, look how told I am.
> Please stop, it hurts so much inside.

Answer the question?
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
It did highlight a point though, it seems that children under the age of 18, can buy adult rated games with relative ease.

To be honest I'm pretty tired of the whole 'videogames cause violence' crap, I've been playing games for 15 yerars and I've never had any notion to carry out anything I've seen in games. Except for the time I ran over that old granny and her zimmer frame, but that was just a one-off.
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:53
"period drama"
Oh dear, look how told I am.
Please stop, it hurts so much inside.
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:38
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Git staffies deleted my post.

Why don't you rephrase it then, rather than whinging about the monstrous staffies took away your witty little message before you could show it around on the playground?
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:38
Regular
omfg

What was it saying?
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:37
"period drama"
Git staffies deleted my post.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.