GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's started again already"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/10/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
[URL]http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1330496,00.html[/URL]

Vote rigging in the county run by Dubya's brother.
Although I would dearly love to be wrong, happily admit it from rooftops with a big smile?

I have a personal belief that Bush will win again. It's been arranged already by those that actually make the moves.
Wed 27/10/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
[URL]http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1330496,00.html[/URL]

Vote rigging in the county run by Dubya's brother.
Although I would dearly love to be wrong, happily admit it from rooftops with a big smile?

I have a personal belief that Bush will win again. It's been arranged already by those that actually make the moves.
Wed 27/10/04 at 14:39
Regular
Are you actually suprised?

Dubya will "win" again, I've not doubt about that.
Wed 27/10/04 at 14:40
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Your Honour wrote:
> Are you actually suprised?
>
> Dubya will "win" again, I've not doubt about that.

Don't say that. Kerry may look an ass, but surely he'd be better than Dubya.
Wed 27/10/04 at 14:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
He'll win because there's unfinished business in Iran. i.e. invading it. It's for the country's economy, and for lining the pockets of the people that really run the country.
Wed 27/10/04 at 14:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bloody hell, I find it shocking that they can be so blatant.
Wed 27/10/04 at 15:05
Regular
The Hibernator wrote:
> Don't say that. Kerry may look an ass, but surely he'd be better than
> Dubya.

Indeed he is. But that doesn't mean he'll win...
Wed 27/10/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Your Honour wrote:
> Are you actually suprised?
-----

Nope, sadly resigned to the fact that votes will be rigged again to allow him another 4 years of smirking nazism.

I am surprised at the blatancy of it though, they're not even trying to be subtle about it.
It's a deliberate and lazy urination into the open slackjawed mouths of the idiots that say "Well there's nothing we can do" and "I'm bored of hearing about this"
That's as complicit as Bush & Blair
Wed 27/10/04 at 15:35
Regular
True, they don't seem to be covering it up quite as much as they did 4 years ago.

Surely these phone calls, getting people to vote over the phone, must be bordering on illegal?
Wed 27/10/04 at 15:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
God bless democracy
Wed 27/10/04 at 16:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Of course he will

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.