GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/05/01 at 20:59
Regular
OK Come on -

greatest scores on Pipedream.

You know you want to.
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:59
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
OK Come on -

greatest scores on Pipedream.

You know you want to.
Tue 08/05/01 at 22:31
Regular
Initially I made 420,000 points, however, there was a guide printed in PSM2 that showed a really good way down the slope, and I then made 565,000.

However, the league leaders in the PSM2 competition were over 600,000.

I personally don`t like pipedream as it is too complex for my small brain. I much prefer the other courses.
Tue 08/05/01 at 22:43
Regular
Will you be posting one for best times on SSX? Its just I prefer the racing side of things.
Tue 08/05/01 at 23:01
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
ssxpro wrote:
> Will you be posting one for best times on SSX? Its just I prefer the
> racing side of things.

hehehe. How did I know you would be on this thread?

I promise, I will post by best here tomorrow. I've no idea what it is, though
Wed 09/05/01 at 00:12
Regular
Can`t imagine what it was that gave away my feelings for this game.

Wed 09/05/01 at 00:25
Regular
turbonutter wrote:
> I promise, I will post by best here tomorrow. I've no idea what it is, though

I bet it`ll be good! Anyway, would you like me to write down all my scores, or just the pipedream ones?

How about Untracked? How long have you spent going up and down slopes? I think I reached nearly a million before I got bored.

I must go and see what happens at 1 mil!

Bye.
Thu 10/05/01 at 21:45
Regular
Its kind of boring to do, but I spent a little time on Untracked recently, just to see if the score could go over 1 million. The answer is yes it can, and I gave up at just over 1.29 million.
Fri 11/05/01 at 17:09
Regular
"Back For Good"
i only own the demo of SSX but see if you can (on the alps)get to the big tree like a bridge then go right and completly past the fans under 2.30 mins which is the amount of time you have in the demo and see if you can top 69 thousand points on the way down then you can call yourself better.
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:21
Regular
Gave it a go, but I don`t know where you got to. Describe it again. (please)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.