GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"www.ProEvoSoccer.co.uk > Online leagues & tournaments"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Mon 03/01/05 at 19:49
Its been a long time coming but I've finally completed my Pro Evo 4 website. Its not a brilliant system such as other well known online ladders, but does the job perfectly for Pro Evo 4 online.

We hope to get atleast 88 gamers to compete in four divisons and have regular tournaments. Sign-up's are open but competiton probably wont start until the patch has been released, however that could change if everyones up for it!

We'll start off with a Pre-Season Qualification so that all players can be divided into four divisions, all information can be found on the website so sign-up and have a blast!

www.ProEvoSoccer.co.uk - [URL]http://www.proevosoccer.co.uk[/URL]
Mon 03/01/05 at 19:49
Its been a long time coming but I've finally completed my Pro Evo 4 website. Its not a brilliant system such as other well known online ladders, but does the job perfectly for Pro Evo 4 online.

We hope to get atleast 88 gamers to compete in four divisons and have regular tournaments. Sign-up's are open but competiton probably wont start until the patch has been released, however that could change if everyones up for it!

We'll start off with a Pre-Season Qualification so that all players can be divided into four divisions, all information can be found on the website so sign-up and have a blast!

www.ProEvoSoccer.co.uk - [URL]http://www.proevosoccer.co.uk[/URL]
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Who made the site? Me and Ashman are looking for someone to do some kind of a DS site for us, so, if they're interested...
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:00
It was small script I found on the net somewhere that I edited to suit what I needed. Took ages, and I learned a few things along the way.

Sign-up's are filling up fast so if you play regularly and fancy the competition then come along and join.
Tue 04/01/05 at 18:24
Regular
"no nonsense"
hey i just joined gamertag 'dr sanders' pretty impressed with this website. when will the leagues be starting up?
Tue 04/01/05 at 18:47
The Pre-Season Qualifiers will determine the seeds for the four leagues. The Pre-Season should open as soon as the positions are filled and everyone wants to start.

Sign-up's are hot!
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:54
Regular
"no nonsense"
everyone who has this game and is interested should join this league.

and we should try and keep this post high up so everyone has a chance to see it
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:55
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Agreed, popping is good.

Pop.

EDIT: Drazen, you say you basically built this, using another script as a base?

It's a great site and a great idea, I hope it all goes well.

I applaud you.

*applauds*
Tue 04/01/05 at 21:44
Regular
"Touched!"
Signed up, looking forward to it.
Tue 04/01/05 at 21:52
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Signed up, looking forward to it.
Tue 04/01/05 at 22:35
*Highly Excitable* wrote:
> EDIT: Drazen, you say you basically built this, using another script
> as a base?
>
> It's a great site and a great idea, I hope it all goes well.
>
> I applaud you.
>
> *applauds*

Cheers dude, it took most of my spare time! Its all worth it as I've had over 70 sign-up's in just one day, thats nearly enough already, might have to have an extra league if it carriers on...

Everyones welcome to join :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.