GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Top Gear!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/10/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
New series starts at 8 o'clock people!

Jeremy Clarkson is the God of wit and sarcasm, and the shows pretty good as well.
Sun 24/10/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
New series starts at 8 o'clock people!

Jeremy Clarkson is the God of wit and sarcasm, and the shows pretty good as well.
Sun 24/10/04 at 20:18
"waitingforgt4"
Yo heads up,nearly missed it.
Sun 24/10/04 at 22:26
Regular
Oh FFS.
Sun 24/10/04 at 22:28
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Would have prefered less of the 'News' item, and more talking and reviewing the cars.

Still...the Ice Cream van feature was amusing.
Sun 24/10/04 at 22:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bah, anybody know if its repeated?
Sun 24/10/04 at 22:33
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Jeremy Clarkson is a moron.
Have you ever read his column in The Sun? It's the absolute worst thing about that paper, and considering we're talking about The Sun here, that's saying a lot.
Sun 24/10/04 at 23:01
Regular
I'm beginning to dislike this show. What I want is interesting features, genuine car news, road tests and perhaps controversial articles such as road safety tests.

What I don't want is an hour of mindless banter that isn't even funny for the most part.

And what the hell is the point in 'road' testing cars on a beach? It's completely pointless - you can't possibly gain anything from it, it's just blatant showing off and time wasting.

I don't mind clarkson, he can be funny at times, but they should seriously ditch the other two, who are as funny as AIDS and crap journalists.

I'd any day watch Fifth Gear, which is only half an hour long, over an episode of Top Gear. Sure, they mess about doing stunts as well, but they also have genuinely interesting features, not three morons sat in a studio talking crap for an hour.
Sun 24/10/04 at 23:02
Regular
Whats the Sun got to do with Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson is a genius on that show.

And that Vauxhall Marano was a beast!
Mon 25/10/04 at 06:49
Regular
Nicest Vauxhall I've ever seen. And I usually despise Vauxhalls.

Not a bad show, but was a little ruined by hair-eating, too much talk and that god-awfully monotonous 'posh' guy.

If it wasn't for Clarkson, it would probably suck. Looking forward to next week's show though :D
Mon 25/10/04 at 08:47
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Clarkson eating his own hair- disgusting, but hilarious.

To my mind, Top Gear is better than a lot of other motoring programmes because it's often really funny, with plenty of stupid stunts like the one yesterday. It's not as serious as Fifth Gear, with fewer road tests, but I find it far better to watch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.