GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Weeing in Public as a Man"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/10/04 at 21:39
"Uzi Lover"
So I hadn't used a Urinal in 8 months until the other day when I walked into Tesco toilets.

The one Cubical was taken, with the sound of straining coming from inside. So, I had to use the Urinal next to some guy. Haven't felt that uncomfortable in ages. Not because my thingy is small, but because I realised I was standing there, with my dong out, right up close to this bloke I don't even know. I then realised, we were both standing there, in the middle of nowhere, with our dongs out, weeing.

I found it gay.

Then I realised that is why I always use the cubical in public. Privacy outside of the home.

So next time you wee...think about it.
Sun 17/10/04 at 21:39
"Uzi Lover"
So I hadn't used a Urinal in 8 months until the other day when I walked into Tesco toilets.

The one Cubical was taken, with the sound of straining coming from inside. So, I had to use the Urinal next to some guy. Haven't felt that uncomfortable in ages. Not because my thingy is small, but because I realised I was standing there, with my dong out, right up close to this bloke I don't even know. I then realised, we were both standing there, in the middle of nowhere, with our dongs out, weeing.

I found it gay.

Then I realised that is why I always use the cubical in public. Privacy outside of the home.

So next time you wee...think about it.
Sun 17/10/04 at 21:41
Regular
'not because my thing is small'

You shouldn't tell cyber friends that.
Sun 17/10/04 at 21:43
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
Being a woman, I've never understood the whole urinal thing.
Sun 17/10/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Me either
Sun 17/10/04 at 21:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I prefer cubicals incase someone tries to get off on my dong
Sun 17/10/04 at 21:50
Ding-Dong!
Sun 17/10/04 at 21:51
Regular
"gaybys sucks wang"
Merrily on high?
Sun 17/10/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Notable"
Homophobes
Sun 17/10/04 at 21:52
"Uzi Lover"
Wang.
Sun 17/10/04 at 21:52
In heaven the bells are ringing!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.