GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Fri 07/01/05 at 12:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
IGNcube gave it 9.8 and said it was the best survivial horror game ever. The reviewer also said that if it was released in 2004 it would be Game of the Year, which tells you something about how good it is. I can't wait.

4 days till the US release, but according to the GAME website, the UK release is set for March 18th. Balls.
Fri 07/01/05 at 12:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
IGNcube gave it 9.8 and said it was the best survivial horror game ever. The reviewer also said that if it was released in 2004 it would be Game of the Year, which tells you something about how good it is. I can't wait.

4 days till the US release, but according to the GAME website, the UK release is set for March 18th. Balls.
Fri 07/01/05 at 12:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I still don't trust IGN but it is a promising score I must admit. I'm getting it anyway, but I'll be interested to see what NGC give the US version next month.
Fri 07/01/05 at 12:41
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> 4 days till the US release, but according to the GAME website, the UK
> release is set for March 18th. Balls.

Why not use the Freeloader?
Fri 07/01/05 at 12:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
no. I don't import gamecube games. I can't be bothered having to swap discs and spend £50 for one game. What if I lose my freeloader disc or it breaks? I did it on the Dreamcast with Action Replay and never again.
Fri 07/01/05 at 12:43
Regular
Probably nowhere near that score in reality (see: Halo 2 GTA:SA) but at least that means it won't be balls.
Fri 07/01/05 at 12:47
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> no. I don't import gamecube games. I can't be bothered having to swap
> discs and spend £50 for one game. What if I lose my freeloader
> disc or it breaks? I did it on the Dreamcast with Action Replay and
> never again.

[URL]http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=6401[/URL]

Swapping discs is the only ball-ache. It won't knacker your cube up though.
Fri 07/01/05 at 12:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I didn't say it would. I can't be bothered with Freeloader.
Fri 07/01/05 at 12:54
Regular
Fair dos, just a suggestion
Fri 07/01/05 at 12:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I can understand the attraction but I can wait.
Fri 07/01/05 at 13:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Just about to post a new topic!

Gamespy gave it 5/5.

Looks absoloutely outstanding.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.