GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My pension plan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Maybe save a bit in the last 10-15 years of employment. Travel a bit for a few years after retirement and then top myself when I'm skint and wetting myself.
Wed 13/10/04 at 15:42
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Why bother with a pension plan when you can sue someone?

Soon as I hit 50, I'm falling over in the street and suing people for helping me, not helping me, the council, the Government, the makers of the paving slabs, the workmen who placed the paving slabs, the hospital, the drivers of the ambulance, all the road users, the makers of the ambulance....
Wed 13/10/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I like to think I will start something when as soon as I'm properly working full-time and I'm done with college and any education I may have left.

But, I can't see that happening.

Sometime into my 30s - that sounds more like it! :)
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:20
Regular
i intend to save a couple of grand then set up a (good and cool)dictatorship in some dodgy small third world country.
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:37
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Even if that means throwing everyone else on the bridge off and into the river below.
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:32
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
I started saving for life insurance when I was 9, I gave up when i was 10, pension plan? Okay, I'll just set up some small business like Lidl say and make my money that way, no pension plans needed, well except that one.

PERFECT!
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:30
I'm going to be rich, you can marry me. Both of youse.

*Pre-nups a definite.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Me too. Hey, we could team up like in Heartbreakers.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:16
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
i'm just gonna marry a rich old man and then i'm set up for life
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I could work my 30 years and then retire to India and live like a king. Of course my pension would make me able to live here in comfort if I so wish.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> Get a holiday home somewhere nice abroad.

See, it's as easy as that.

Idiot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.